Chapter Nineteen

You're POV

"(Y/n)!" Sasha shouted in the distance.

"Sasha!" I shouted and waved. She quickly ran towards me and hugged me tight.

"I.MISSED.YOU!" She shouted.

"CANT... BREATH!!" I said trying to push her off.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!" She quickly let go and looked at me with concern.

"Sasha!" Connie came out of nowhere and hit her in the head.

"She's pregnant! You can't do that!" Connie instructed.

"I know! I just forgot because she's so freaking slim! Do you even eat bruh?" She asked. Connie hit her again.

"Don't bruh her!" He said annoyed .

"Don't hit me you hairless boy!" Sasha shouted.

"What did you say? Oh yeah right says miss piggy!" Connie shouted back.

"Bald man!"

"Fat piggy!"

Sasha gasps.

"You did not just called me fat!"

"Well I did!"

"YOU!" Sasha yelled

"YOU!" Connie yelled back.

Before they could go on further with there fight Mikasa grabbed both of there ears and they both yelled in pain.

"OUCH!" Sasha yelled

"FUCK!"  Connie yelled.

"Language Connie!" Coconut head- I mean Armin  said.

"And can you stop calling me coconut head Author chan!" Armin yelled.

"Who the fuck is he talking to?" Connie whispered to Sasha.

"I don't know probably talking to you're dead grandma who will take you soon!!" Sasha yelled and tried to grabbed Connie but failed when Mikasa stopped them.

"Mikasa let go! I'm going feed her to the titans!" Connie yelled.

"No I will feed both of you to the titans of you don't stop..." Mikasa said calmly.

They both stopped immediately and stood straight. Everyone believes what Mikasa says because she will do it no matter what.

"What's happening here?" Eren joined in.

"Nothing they're just fighting again.." Armin said.

"Hey! You didn't say coconut head!" Armin acclaimed joyfully.

"What Armin?" Eren asked.

"Nothing.." Armin said rubbing the back of his neck shyly. I laughed at them but stopped whenI felt a sharp pain on the bottom of my abdomen.

"Agh..." I groaned crouching a little.

"Are you ok (y/n)?" Armin asked concerned.

"Y-yeah... probably just part of pregnancy..." I assured them smiling.

"Really? Are you sure-"

"No really I'm ok Mikasa... I'm going to go to my office now.. you guys go ahead with you're training..."

After saying that I turned my back to them not looking back I made my way to my office.