"Just drink it, it won't kill you, I swear!" She giggled, seeing my unsure look.

"It's nice Han, I have the same," Chloe reassured me, showing me her drink in her hand. I hummed questioningly before taking the straw in my mouth and having a sip, nodding in satisfaction as I tasted the liquid.

"It's good!" I exclaimed after I'd swallowed.

"Told you," Chloe said, nudging JB's shoulder a little so he got the signal to move along for her to sit down. The girls and I took our place in the booth, all eight of us just about being able to fit on their because of the limited space.

"Sooo how does it feel to be a year older?" AJ giggled, looking at me making the attention all turn to me.

"Er, no different?" I laughed, frowning at her in confusion.

"Almost quarter of a decade," Rochelle chipped in.

"That's next year! Lets get this birthday over with first," I squeaked making them all laugh at me. I rolled my eyes and took another sip of my drink.

-

"You know, I don't see anything sparkly on your finger," Rochelle said quietly to me a while later when she had moved next to me. Of course, they were expecting their to be a wedding coming up, not realising they had got the situation completely wrong.

"No, I made just an idiot of myself," I sighed, putting my hands on my cheeks as I remembered earlier and what had happened. She frowned at me.

"We need to talk then?" She asked and I nodded, smiling weakly at her.

"Girls," Rochelle said which got the attention of the boys too, she smiled at them quickly before looking back at the other two girls, "Toilets,"

"Oh here we go, wondered when this was going to happen," Marvin joked.

"What do you mean?" Rochelle asked, standing up and straightening out her dress.

"When you go off to the toilets to have your private chat, you always do it!" He chuckled and the boys were nodding in agreement. Come to think of it, we do always do that.

"We're female, it's what we do," She giggled, letting me shuffle out of the booth before following me out too, the other two doing the same.

"We won't be long," I told them, clapping eyes with Aston and sharing a smile before being pulled off by the girls. I followed them into the bathrooms, there was a couple of other girls in their touching up their make up in the mirror but moved once we walked in. I was glad we were alone there as I didn't want everyone hearing what a ridiculous mistake I had made this afternoon.

"What happened then?" Rochelle asked, leaning back against the sinks and looking at me.

"Wait whats this about?" Chloe asked.

"Check her finger," Rochelle told her. Both of the girls gave her a funny look before looking down at my hands and frowning before they realised what she meant.

"There's no ring," AJ gasped and I shook my head.

"I'm so stupid," I groaned, putting my hands over my face and turning to look in the mirror.

"What did you do?" Chloe wondered. I removed my hands from my face and looked at all three of them through the mirror, they were looking at me with suspicious looks.

"We were in the London eye," I started.

"You and Aston?" Chloe asked and I nodded before continuing.

"And he said that there was something he still needed to give me, straight away I thought of what you had said at the restaurant and thought that's what it was going to be," I sighed, "But it wasn't that, it was a necklace, a beautiful one I have to add but I couldn't help but feel disappointed, Aston noticed but I couldn't tell him and embarrass myself, you know?"

"So he doesn't know?" Chloe frowned.

"No, no he does now. We were in Nandos and he basically told me I had to tell him what was wrong, I told him that I thought it was going to be a ring and that I wanted it to be that. I felt humiliated," I said, taking a deep breath.

"What did he say? Was he upset or something?" AJ asked, putting her hand on my back comfortingly.

"He was shocked but he also told me that's what he wanted too but thought it was too early for us with him and the boys so busy at the moment," I smiled weakly, thinking back to what he had said to me. All the girls grinned at me like they had just heard the best news in their life.

"Well at least you know he feels the same," Rochelle smiled.

"Yeah, I was so happy that he did," I giggled.

"It could have turned out a lot worse, believe me," Chloe told me and I nodded. I was lucky Aston had felt that way or it could have ruined things between us if we wanted different things.

"It that the necklace?" Rochelle asked, pointing to the necklace that I hadn't realised I was fiddling with until now. I looked down at it and nodded, smiling at how beautiful it was.

"Yeah, it's so pretty, isn't it?" I asked, letting them all have a look at it.

"Yeah, its nice..I have one similar," Chloe smiled.

"He got me a dog as well," I informed them. They all looked at me shocked, probably thinking the same that I had this morning when he gave it to me, he was terrified of them yet seemed fine around Ally.

"Now that is cute, he's terrified but got you one because he knew you wanted it," Rochelle said, looking as if she could fall in love with Aston right on the spot. I knew what she meant, it was one the sweetest things he had done for me, putting how scared he was behind him to make me happy. Especially as he has to live with her as well.

"I know, I have a keeper," I grinned.

"Most definitely," Chloe nodded, "I think we all do,"

"I can't wait for the next one of us to get married," AJ admitted, placing her bag on the sinks as she'd caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and wanted to fix something.

"Me either," I whispered, smiling as I thought of the future and hoped it would be me and Aston next. We stayed in the toilets, gossiping and touching up our make up and hair for a while before going back out to the boys before they thought we had gone missing and called a search party or something.

"Alright?" Aston asked me, wrapping his arm around my waist as I sat down next to him.

"Perfect," I smiled and kissed him.

"Good," He smiled too. I noticed Rochelle glancing over at us behind Aston and she grinned at me making me grin back at her before giggling shyly as I knew what she was hinting.

• • • • •

A small part but I wanted to post something today as you were asking for it. It might mean a double update because it's small, I'll see later :)

Thanks again for all your comments and for reading, please keep the comments coming so I know what you're thinking of it. Don't be afraid to put any criticism as well, it all helps for me to improve it.

And please vote too, thaaanks! x