I sighed inwardly, adjusting my tie and fixing my hair. The mood for working was actually faded away since minutes ago.

"Excuse me.." the familiar voice greeted me, and there she was. Standing not far from my desk, last night I wasn't notice that she actually lost some weights. But with her office clothes, I could notice Eunha was obviously getting skinny.

"Hey.." I greeted back, smiling.

"Hi.. I hope I'm not late, Mr. Kwon-" she looked at me but I knew she was uncomfortable being the same room with me, all alone.

Who wouldn't? We were ex-lovers after all and it's fucking awkward.

"No, you're not. Please have a seat." I gestured her to sit in front of my desk.

She walked closer and took a seat, when she met my eyes, she started to explain, "Mr. Jung couldn't come-"

"I know, he called me earlier." I cut her off. I didn't want to discuss about Kiseok, now that she was in front of me, the last thing I wanted to talk was about work.

"Oh, okay.." she nodded.

And there was long silence between us.

I gazed at her, her cheekbones were more noticeable and her long eyelashes only made her more attractive than ever. I quickly shook that things and said, "Let's start with us?"

"Sure thing." She nodded and put the blue folder on my desk, "here's the document that you may want to check first."

But I wasn't in the mood to work or do anything related to project and stuff.

"Did you knew it from the beginning it was me?" I was getting impatient, too much questions running in my head and I wanted the answers, all of them.

And the pair of her brown eyes looked at me as if I grew three heads, "I'm sorry?"

"You knew since the beginning that Kwon was me?" I asked, I didn't like being in misery. They said curiosity killed the cat.

She shook her head, "No, Sir. The only thing that I knew from the beginning was Mr. Jung will work together with Mr. Kwon for the hotel project. I didn't know it was you."

Still in very formal tone and gesture which was making me unhappy. She treated me like we're stranger.

Instead of checking the folder, I shot her 'are you going to keep pretending that way' look.

"How are you?" I found myself asking, too bad I couldn't take back my words.

"I'm good, thank you for asking, I believe you're good too, Sir." Strangely too formal, Eunha played with my feeling.

And I lost my temper.

"Stop calling me that!" I snapped and she flinched. I thought she would run away or lose her temper, confronting me back, but she sat still and looked at me in the eyes.

"I think you should check the document first, Sir.. Mr. Jung told me that he wants your feedback."

"Are you dating him?" I spat.

Fucking hell, I didn't even know what possessed me. But I just wanted to know the answer. 

"Sir, we need to discuss about the project-" I knew she was starting to lose her temper but I didn't want to back off.

"Just answer my question-" I hissed then we glared at each other as if we were burning each other with only stare.

Then my office's door swung open, revealing Yuri, "Baby, I bring you-" and she realized I wasn't alone in mu office, "oh hey, Eunha?" She looked at Eunha and back at me, more like asking an explanation.

"Did I interrupt something?" She asked, still clueless.

Eunha looked at her and immediately clarified, "No, no at all. We just discussing about work."

Yuri nodded understanding, "Where's Mr. Jung?"

"He has something to do." It was Eunha's answer.

"And he sent you here? Oh my, you both are couple goals! Supporting each other in every way! Too cute!" Yuri squealed again and I didn't even know where the hell was the cuteness between Kiseok and Eunha.

And the weren't couple and no goals set for them!

But If Eunha can play game, then I would gladly join in.

"What do I owe this pleasure, baby?" I smiled then stretched my hand and Yuri happily took my hand.

"Nothing, just want to see what you're doing." She said, giving her cute smile when I pulled her closer to me.

Eat that. I glanced at Eunha who looked uncomfortable in her seat witnessing my public display affection with Yuri.

"How's the wedding preparation?" I asked then kissing the back of Yuri's hand.

See? It wasn't you anymore, Eunha. I declared through my interaction with Yuri, I moved on and happy, it was the best.

"Good, they're all in progress. The gown, the cake design, decoration, they are all beautiful!" Yuri's face lit up as she explained

"Good then." I squeezed her hand lovingly, purposely bringing about wedding preparation so Eunha could hear it clearly.

Noticing her uncomfortableness, I looked at her and said with grin plastered on my face, "Yuri and I are going to married in three months."