Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Rage was about to reply, until a certain someone found a way to shove him off the dog pile. "WHAT TH-"
He falls flat on his back, with an 'oof!', followed by a groan of pain.

"Finally!!" A blue haired man gets off the other two under him, stretching.
Then, he dusts off his shirt—showing off  his signature white "H"—and fixes up his crumpled light teal cape, dropping it to properly fall behind him.

"God you're an asshole, Hollow." Rage grumbles, rubbing the back of his head.
"Oh suck it up you-" He had been looking down at his best friend, arms crossed. But then Hollow raised his head up and noticed the three very shocked and confused adventures. "...Oh."

"What do you mean 'Oh?" Fluke, who had gotten off, was helping his friend up. He was a tall blonde, wearing a dulled blue-and-gray jacket over a lighter gray blouse.
"Heh, thanks Fluke." Evanz said, smiling. Among the four, he was the shortest of the group. He had on a blue hoodie, sleeves rolled up, and a white long-sleeved shirt inside.
"No probs, Ev." The blond replies, face tinting pink slightly when he realizes he's holding his hand.

Noticing a pair of goggles on the floor, Evanz lets go of Fluke's hand (much to his disappointment) and picks it up.
"You dropped this, dude." The smaller one says, giving the goggles to his taller friend.
"Ah, thanks Evanz." Fluke takes the goggles happily, putting them back in place; on top of his head. "Perfect! Now, what's with all the yell-....ah."

Finally, the two see the unexpected company.
------
At this point, it's completely and utterly quiet. This was a pretty terrifying experience for both parties after all. No one dared to say a word.

But Drake, who had been watching the new guys in a state of shock, got over it.

Mostly.

"Ahem." The group that emerged from the portal all turned to look at him, startling the hybrid for a moment before regaining his composure internally.

"Could we," He starts, gesturing to his two shell-shocked friends. "talk in that corner over there?"
Rage nods slowly, raising a thunb to point at his group. "Ah, yeah. That's all good with me, i'll do the same with my buds."

And thus, the two groups seperated into two corners of the "room", huddled together so neither group could hear the other.
---------
"Drake what's going on?! Who are they?? Why are they here?!! W-" Suddenly Mia starts bombarding the mage with questions, flailing her arms wildly.
"Calm down Mia!!" Grayson whisper-yells, looking almost as panicked as she was.
"Mia, I have no idea. We're just as clueless as you are!" Drake answers, the only one at least looking like he's not affected by this.

"The only thing that matters now is, can we trust them?" Grayson adds, looking at Drake hopefully for an answer.
Mia looks at him as well, catching her breath after her short freak-out session.
The mage swallows nervously. "I—ah, I don't know."
The blonde raises an eyebrow. "That's understandable, but they've yet to do anything at all. So, what's your reasoning?"

Drake starts sweating slightly. "Uhhh...."
Turning his face to the side, he fakes a cough and mumbles something under his breath.
"Sorry, can you repeat that?" Mia asks, feeling more worried at this point.
".....becausethey'rebritish.." He repeats quickly.
"..Drake. What-" Grayson was about to say, but gets cut off.
"Because they're British okay?" Drake repeats again, a little louder and slightly more embarassed.

"Uh, actually i'm Welsh." A more timid voice pops in, and the three turn to see Evanz waving slightly from the other side.
"EVANZ HUSH YOUR MOUTH THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT-" A smack is heard and a whine from Rage.
"Hahaha, ah, sorry mates! Don't pay any mind to this dumbass here!" Hollow calls out, waving a hand dissmisively.
The dark-haired Brit glares menacingly at his blue-haired friend, who simply rolled his eyes. "Prick."

"Okay, that just happened." Grayson drawls, turning to face the ender hybrid.
"In any case, you seriously have to tell me what's up with you and British people." The blonde continues, smiling amusingly.
"I still don't know what 'British' is, or 'Welsh'." Mia adds.
"Oh, well 'Britsh' is basically-" Grayson was about to inform the elf, but gets cut off by Drake.
"Okay, okay, okay. We have to get back on track." The ender hybrid says, holding his hands up to silence the two.

"What are we going to do with them?" He points at the group on the other side of the cave.
The Brits and Welsh were obviously not from their world, they wouldn't survive the things the three adventurers were getting themselves into.

"I have no idea. We can't just leave them here! With their reaction, I don't think they know how to re-activate the portal." Grayson replies, sighing.

As if their problems couldn't have grown worse. Why can't the world just give them a break?

"Well, what if we take them with us?" The elf suggests.
"Mia, I don't think that's a good idea." Grayson replies, shaking his head.

"No, guys, look. It probably won't be for too long. We'll keep them by our sides, see if they're really any danger to us or if they could be potential allies, and try to find someone that could help them along the way!" Mia continues, as a smile grows on her face. "It'll be a win-win situation for all of us!"

"That's...That's actually not too bad of an idea." Drake comments, putting a little more thought into what Mia's suggesting. "We could use more allies, and bringing them along could mean helping them in the quickest way possible..."
"So, is that a 'yes' then?" Grayson, who had been silently listening to the two of them, asked.

The three look over to the other group.
Fluke and Evanz seem to just be chatting and joking about, Rage and Hollow were bickering sometimes slapping the other's shoulder when either said anything stupid. It seemed like they were done conversing about the situation and gotten better pretty fast. Other than the fact they came out of a portal leading to god-knows-where, the four of them seemed like normal teenagers.

"Yes. We'll take them with us on out journey." Drake finally gives the two blondes an answer, earning a sigh of relief from them.

The three look back at each other and head off to talk to the new folks, hopefully getting them to come along.