It Had To Fucking Be You

Kai's POV

We all walked into the school studio together hand in hand. All of the five of us in the band plus two if you count Vida and Austin. Vida of course was at band becasue she said she idolizes us and she needs her daily dosage of Ostristurrel and Austin texted me and said that he wanted to check our band out. I swear as soon as Eio and the other boys saw Austin show up they glared and Jo even cracked his knuckles. I dont even understand why though. We started working on something I call a "Rant Song" It's when you put in all of your opinions into a song and sing it woth loads of emotion and almost scream it when you sing. I wrote one in thirty minutes and we were ow working on it. I decided to call it "PMS" and I wrote it for my mom in all of those times when she would be a cold hearted bitch. But I love her. After we got it down Jo and Lola shared some big news with the rest of the group.

"Guys We have HUGE NEWS!!!!" squealed Lola. She's such a girly girl, who squeals, really loudly. Jo continued to speak about how we were getting a gig. After he said that everyone burst out screaming mostly Vida though. Austin just looked around and smirked. I literally jumped up into Eio's arms and damaged his ear drums by screaming. We were all excited and didn't give a shit what or who the gig was for at leat until Jo said that there was also bad news.

The news was pretty bad. Not life changing bad, but bad.

The person who hired us was...

-----------later---------

"RYAN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST RUIN MY LIFE. WELL, NO... I AM SO OVER YOU AND YOUR LITTLE TACTICS THAT YOU THINK WILL MAKE A GIRL WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU." I screamed as I yelled down the hall walking after him. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU CAN RUIN MY LIFE BUT NOT MY CAREER. NOPE! I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN."

He turned around with a huge smirk. "You have spunk, you know that?" I nodded.

No shit, Sherlock.

"YES, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS AS FUCK!! I KNOW. NOW STOP AVOIDING THE GODDAMN QUESTION." I pushed him against a wall and hit him with my fists balled in his chest. "YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M DONE. I am starting to worry about you. You know, switching into all of my fucking classes, showing up to my house after I wake up, that's kinda creepy and by creepy, I mean hella weird. You're basically stalking me now. Just leave me the fuck alone!"

Than he laughed, why was he laughing? "Oh honey, you don't remember, do you?" he said in a mocking tone he started walking towards me seductively and I backed up.

"Back the fuck up." I said tried to keep my tone strong but I was starting to get freaked out. He laughed again, I hate him. Why is he laughing. He must have something to hold against me.

"See, sweetie. That isn't how thing or even, I work. But, I suppose I'll give you a passing card because you don't remember, when we made out?" I gasped. I could do way fucking better and OF COURSE it HAD to be HIM. GOD DAMNNED HIM. I decided to walk away as if nothing happened but I knew that we both knew that we hooked up and there's nothing I can do or say to make him forget about it.

"Hey, Kai?" I heard his voice say. I growled a little and turned to him. "See ya in Trig, babe." I flipped him off and walked into the other hallway. Insstead of grabbing my binders I just grabbed my whole bag and headed to the school gates. I know.... I'm such a badass for skipping school.

Well.... I thought I was until...