Beer and beer

This goddamn tight dress. I swear I am dying. Nope, I'm not wearing this. I changed out of the dress that I decided I would never ever wear. Again. I put on a magenta colored shirt, some black ballet flats, and some leggings. I had absolutely no need to dress up.

ouside Eio had me pick him up.-- Ish

k ill b out in s few sec. -- Kai

Grabbing my bag, which was not a purse, I kissed my mom on the cheek, hugged my dad and ran out to the car. I saw Ish's red mustang. I hopped in the back to see Ish and Eio sitting up in the front. "Hey, I'm ready let's go." Eio looked back at me and just stared. And Stared and I just got creeped out. Eio was basically eye raping me and I was just sitting there. Oh God.

" Alright let's go.", said Ish obviously bothered by Eio's gaze that was stuck to me like Gorilla Glue. He turned on the radio. Speak of the devil Bruno Mars' song "Gorilla" was all we listened to for the rest of the short ride.

--------------------Jo's house/party---------------------

Music was echoing loudly all the way down the block. I was pretty sure that at least one of us was going to end up with a hangover. I hopped out of the car and spotted Lola talking to Vida on the front lawn. I ran over to them hoping to avoid Eio drama.

"Hey! Got any Grapes?" I yelled at them jumping on Lola's back. She screamed and Vida just laughed at her. " How long have you guys been here?" I asked while placing my feet back on the ground.

"Not long, like only 15 minutes. We waited out here for you instead of meeting some of the goregeous guys inside. Which was hell because one of them invited us to dance with them and we turned them down. So come on. We are going inside so Lola can get drunk off of her ass." said Vida dragging me inside so to get a drink.

"Hey Glad you could make it!" I heard as I walked into the kitchen. I couldn't see whoever was talking to me so I turned back around. Someone poked my shoulder and I turned around to see Jo looking down at me with a stupid looking grin on his face. I wished like hell that I could wipe it off, so instead I poked his nose continuosly until he grabbed my hand and held it to my side. "No, no, no. Great party huh?" Jo asked loudly over the music. I looked at him up and down twice. He was on the verge of being drunk. "Feel free to take me upstairs. You're practically eye raping me."

WTF WAS NOT. I really wasn't. "Calm down Jo, don't tell me that you actually like me now." I teased. He looked at me and than suddenly turned around and grabbed a beer. I looked at him, he would have a hangover tomorrow if he downed that one. Then he handed it to me and looked expectantly.

"Here drink this." he said handing it to me. I stared back at him, remembering my vow to stay sober although that beer did did look great. "Are you chicken? Little Miss Virgin Lips?"

He went too far. I was not about to be called a virgin or a little miss and I most definately was going to be called chicken. I snatched the beer out of his hand and chugged it all down like it was no deal.

"Whatever that was just one beer. Even virgins can drink one beer." I heard him tease. That son of a bitch was not going to get away with a warning. Grabbing five other bottles of beer I started drinking and chugging them all down. I was proving this point no moatter what. After that the last thing I could remember was being at Jo's house and needing Eio's shoulder to lean on to keep me stable and a makeout session with someone I don't remember.

Oh Gosh. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey poops, sorry I haven't updated in so long. Like I was trying to write but I failed miserably with all of these math and latin tests. I reallly and truly an sorry!! This is for Adge. Love you and stuff. Have an amazing spring break!! Also you should bring me bacon or chocolate.

"You gotta bæ or nah, you tryna date or nah. "-Nash Grier