I quickly opened the door again and leaned over to search for him. He was about to enter the elevator when I screamed, "Wait! You can come inside".

He turned around and gave me a smile. He is cute! .......Shut up Julianne, focus!

He entered my room and I closed the door behind me. I was about to offer him a seat, but he was already seated on the sofa. So, I took a seat in front of him.

He gave me a killer smile, "Thankyou so much for agreeing to talk to me. You are beautiful!"

My eyes popped out hearing at his choice of words. "Wow! You just came in and started flirting with me".

"Oh no. Believe me, I am a master at flirting. It's not that. I said what I really felt. See, I am a very straight forward guy so, I just want you to know that I think I just fell for you the first time I saw you. I have never seen another woman as beautiful as you". I just couldn't believe his Frank and cool confrontation. I was out of words. I knew that I should have shut him up but I couldn't understand why I didn't stop him. Instead at some corner of my heart I liked what he said and I wanted him to continue speaking like this.

"Why are you here?", I asked pushing the other thoughts away.

"I told you already. I like you. I know that I can't expect you to like me back immediately, but you can atleast give me a chance. If you could spare some time for me, I could make you fall in love with me too". Is he for real!

"Do you even know why I am here in New York at the first place?"

"Yes, I know. You are Mr. Taylor's friend and you came here to meet him". Ok so he has no idea about me and Oliver.

"Yes, you are right. How do you know Samantha?", I asked.

"Jealous already!", He winked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"She is my best friend. We are neighbors too", he chuckled.

"So, you know what happened that day at dinner between Samantha and Oliver?", I asked.

"No, I don't know. Probably some office issue. I didn't ask her anyway. Why what happened?" Should I tell him the truth? He seems useful.

"It's so strange that you consider her  your best friend yet she didn't tell you that they are together!", I said in a sarcastic tone.

"What do you mean, together?" He seemed tensed.

"They are in love. Everyone knows. How come you don't know?"

He frowned. "Really, that's a news to me. I don't know why Sam didn't tell me. Oh, ok now I get it. That is why Mr. Taylor was getting on my nerves that day. He was jealous. Good. Jealousy is good in love. It enhances the passion and possessiveness", my attempt to instigate him seemed failing.

"Yeah but how come she didn't tell you?", I tried once more.

"She'll tell me once she feels ready. I don't mind. It's good that your friend told you the truth, unlike mine.
Anyway I am not here to discuss them. I want to know about you". It won't be easy to fool him. He is too smart. My subconscious mind told me.

"Who gave you the information about my hotel???", I asked.

"I have my sources", he boasted. Yeah well, I am sure that bitch gave him the information.

"So, what do you expect?",I asked.

"To spend some time with me. You won't regret it, I promise." He sure is pretty confident, I must admit.

"Alright. I can spare some time, but I need a favour in return."

"Anything!"

"You see Oliver is a very good friend of mine. Our families know each other as well. So, I am a bit protective about him. So, if you could provide some information about Samantha, in details, I would be more at peace".

"Samantha is a nice girl. I don't think you need to doubt her in anyway."

"I am sure she is, but still. Anyway what harm it may cause her. You don't have to tell her anything about this. I just want to know her on my level and I guess it's better than what Oliver's mom wants to do. She is planning to hire a private detective you know!", I lied of course.

"Really? This is so unnecessary. I mean people date all the time. Why the hell she needs to do such surveillance on her. Anyway, if I tell you everything about her will you stop Oliver's mom from appointing a detective after my friend?"

"Sure, definitely". "So, deal?", I put my hand forward for a handshake. He took my hand in his, flipped it over and kissed on back of my palm.

"Thank you princess!", He said smiling at me.

His smile had some charisma and I couldn't help myself from smiling back at him.

################################

Phewwww! One more chapter updated. It took me forever to write this chapter. Please comment your opinions about this chapter.

Keep voting and commenting.

Xoxo bye for now!!!!