Song you two got together on

Harry: 11:11 - Austin Mahone

He was known as the womanizer in the group and he would wish to God every time the clock would hit 11:11, that the people would see the real him. He wanted to show everyone that he wasn't a man-whore or a womanizer. Then he met you and he knew that his 11:11 wish had come true.

Liam: God Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

You were best friends and you knew he was having a terrible time after he and Danielle broke up. He was really upset, but you were always there to help him out. So after a couple times of you helping him out, he knew you were the one he was really meant to be with. You were at the end of a broken road that he had finally finished walking.

Louis: Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

You were both at a Christmas party that your friends dragged you to and you were standing in the hallway. You were right under the mistletoe, and he came over to you and just kissed you. You barely knew him. He pointed up and you saw it, after that you two started talking and texting. Not soon after that you two started to date.

Niall: I wish - One Direction

You had dated Niall before, it was great because you loved him, and he loved you but the hate was too much. You broke up with him and a couple months later you started dating someone else. You bumped into him one day and he looked terrible. He broke down and when he did he was humming the song lightly and you knew that you had to go back to Niall. He wishes it would be him and you and he got just that.

Zayn: Never Stop - Safety Suit

You and Zayn dated a couple years back. He broke up with you to date someone else, but one day he came to your house. He wanted you back and he said that he would never stop trying to get you back, never stop losing his breath every time he saw you looking back at him and that he would never get used to you.

(Okay that was my first preference. I hope you liked it I tried, I take requests so send me some! haha I love you guys ~Kira xx )