Award Show with him

(Requested)

Award show with him...

Harry: You walk beside him as you guys walk down the red carpet into the stadium the award show is being hosted in. The boys are all up ahead answering questions and escorting their dates around. He grabs your waist and pulls you to stand beside him as the cameras flash and capture you two together.

"You look stunning" He whispers in your ear, you hear everyone shouting at the two of you as you stand there

"Thanks, you look handsome as always"

"Please no one here looks as good as you do" He argues

"Harry how long have you two been together"

"Almost three years"

"Are you ever gonna pop the question"

"We'll see" He winks before everyone moves inside. Everyone takes their seats and you sit and gossip with all the girls while waiting for the boys category to pop up.

"Okay the one everyone has been waiting for" Kevin James says into the microphone. "And the award for the favorite music group goes to. . ." He opens the envelope slowly, you squeeze Harry's hand under the table and he turns the card over in his hands "One Direction!" He screams and jumps around making noises like a fangirl would. They stand up and Harry gives you a kiss before they head up to the stage.

"Wow this is an incredible honor to get this award." Louis smiles at the mic, he hands the award to Liam to continue and stand beside Niall.

"Yes we try so hard to make sure the fans stay happy and continue to love us and our music"

"We really love you all we want to thank the fans and everyone who voted for us" Niall says

"Yes we really love you guys and hope to get the award next year" Harry finishes the speech but he doesn't leave and it makes the boys look at him. "Before I leave the stage I have a big question to ask a special someone" He laughs, your eyes widen at him and you watch as he stands there with a grin.

"Oh my god" The girls whisper

"I want to ask my girlfriend (Y/N) if she will marry me" A camera man comes up and stand beside you but you cant take your eyes off him, your eyes well up with tears and you start to giggle, you nod and shout over the now silent room.

"Yes" You scream with a smile, Harry and everyone returns and he hugs you before sitting down and giving you the ring and watching as the award show goes on.

Liam: You sit beside him as they watch everyone else win and thank people in their speeches. You've grown bored two people after they won and you sit there just picking at table cloth.

You start playing with the name tags when you feel a hand on your knee. You look over at Liam who doesn't even care that he made you jump. He just keeps watching the others move on and off the stage.

You continue to play with the name cars when you feel it move firth and further up your leg. You cross your leg over his hand hoping he'll stop but he doesn't and when he gets close to a private spot you jump. Everyone at the table looks at you

"You okay babe?" Liam asks with a sly smile as he turns to you keeping his hand in place

"Oh just peachy" You confirm

"All right" everyone turns back except Liam. He scoots his chair closer to you and moves close to your ear.

"What's the matter, getting a little too warm in here" He whispers you nod and he chuckles lowly. "Maybe we should go then"

"What about the others"

"It's about over now"

"Okay"

"Hey guys (Y/N) said she isn't feeling well so I am gonna take her home"

"Oh okay well we hope you feel better" Louis' date speaks for the table as you and Liam leave. It was a nice show but Liam had other plans.

Louis: The award shows with him are funny. He and you sit there watching and waiting for the boys category. But with each person or group or category he will make a joke about it.

Like "ooh we could've been nominated for that if we weren't nominated for seventeen other awards." He will always make jokes just to lighten the mood. Everyone is nervous about whether they will win or not so he keeps everyone laughing to make sure that it is fun win or lose.

Niall: He is constantly talking or whispering to someone. If it's not you he is talking to someone across the aisle or to someone in front of you. He loves to keep up a conversation. Simply because he loves talking.

But even when you can't hear what is being sad you still like having him talk because his jokes are always so funny. He wants everyone to have a good time.

Zayn: He is always so quiet so he doesn't talk. But when his category comes up he will hold onto both of your hands with his fingers crossed because he hopes they win. He likes to win because he knows that he is doing what he loves and others like what e does too.

"I'm so nervous" he whispers to you

"It's okay you'll win. Directioners rule the world" you comfort him and he'll nod even though he still is anxious. But when they announce that they have won he'll stand up and hug you and kiss you before going up with the boys to accept the award. When it's his turn he gives a little speech

"I want to thank the fans for helping us win as my girlfriend said and is absolutely right, Directioners rule the world and we are so great full for that. Thank you guys"

(I am so sorry this is horrid. But I wasn't exactly sure why to write with this one. How pulls you liked it though :) )