Episode 25: Flashback's Payback

Beginne am Anfang

"What about your past?" Escargoon asked.

"Uhh... I don't know, I was somehow created," Waddle Doo said. "Like the Waddle Dees. They were created by chance also."

"Interesting," Escargoon said. He thought about the conversation he had with Waddle Doo while cleaning up Dedede's living room. "It's really nice knowing about people's past, maybe I should ask Susie if she can give me a machine that can show people's past." Escargoon sneaked out while cleaning and quietly went into the throne room. He connected to Susie.

"Good after- oh, sir Escargoon," Susie responded. "How can I help you?"

"Do you have any machine that can look into other people's past?" Escargoon asked.

"Uh..." Susie said as she thought for a moment. "I don't think I have it at the moment. I believe I need to make one."

"How long will it take?" Escargoon asked.

"Uh... it depends," Susie said. "If I have the parts I need, I may finish in like an hour or two, but if not, it may take about a day or so."

"Well, let me have it anyways," Escargoon said. "And keep this a secret from Dedede!" He begged.

"Bien sûr, sir Escargoon," Susie said. "I won't spill it to Dedede. And just in case if I get it and you have to get your order without Dedede knowing, I'll send you a beeper so that I can send you a signal when I'm done with your order and ready it give it to you."

"Oh, that'd be great!" Escargoon said. So Susie sent over a mini beeper. "Good luck, Susie."

"I won't let you down, sir Escargoon," Susie disconnected.

Escargoon went back to his usual routine of cleaning Dedede's room, serving him food and tea, and giving him a massage. He waited until the beeper went off, hoping that it wouldn't go off when he's near Dedede. 

As he was awkwardly walking around the hallway, like how he always does when he's hiding something from Dedede. The beeper started to ring, causing Escargoon to jump. "Oh-ho-ho!" Escargoon yelped and quickly checked his beeper. He quickly turned it off and quietly sneaked into Dedede's throne room. He made sure Dedede was not in the room and went up to his throne to connect to Susie.

"All right, I'm glad it's you, sir Escargoon," Susie said.

"Do you have a machine?" Escargoon asked.

"Yes, sir," she replied. "I also wrote down the instruction, so please read it only to and for yourself." Susie winked as she both showed the mini-gun-looking machine and a paper with instructions on it

"Bring it! Bring it!" Escargoon begged. Susie immediately sent it over to Escargoon. "Oh yes!" He exclaimed happily.

"Enjoy~ Itta bayo~" Susie disconnected.

Escargoon snickered as he carried the machine to his room. "Let's see... just shoot the laser at someone's head and it will bring the memories that faded away, and even the memories that they are not aware of, and the shooter will get a chance to see it. It will take about two minutes to show every important moment of their life," Escargoon. "Let's try with King Dedede first!"

Dedede was taking a nap in a balcony on his beach bench. He quietly shot the laser at him. Dedede woke up as the weird sensation crawled outside of his head, and transferred to the inside of his head. He and Escargoon started to see the image of Dedede's past that he was never aware of. 

It showed the time he was a newborn. "Oh! Dear! I did not need to see that!" Escargoon exclaimed with disgust.

"What is going on in my head?!" Dedede wondered loudly. "What is all this?!"