Chapter Thirty-Five

When my body finally connects with Jaxon’s, I feel all of the tension sees out of my body and my skin erupts in tiny fireworks like it always does when I touch Jaxon. I love the feeling, a feeling I have missed so much.

“God, Remy. Never leave me ever again. I promise I'll be the perfect mate, just never leave me again.” Jaxon whispers in my ear as he grasps my body to his. His hands moving all over my body to make sure I'm not hurt anywhere. I don't feel anything out of place, we weren't ever really beaten while we were held captive, but our memories will always now be marred by the time we spent there.

“I'm okay, and I promise I won't ever leave you or let anyone take me away from you. I love you so much, I don't want to ever leave your arms. I want to wake up besides you everyday for the rest of my life and be able to tell you I love you every time I see you. I want to grow old with you and raise our pups together and teach them how to ride their bikes and tie their shoes. I want all of that with you, because I love you.”  Jaxon takes my face in his hands and passionately kisses me. It feels as if he is making up for passed time, as if he is trying to show me all of the love for when I was gone.

“I want all of that with you too, and more, I want to be there for everything. I love you so fucking much.” I pull back a little to look at Jaxon better, he usually doesn't swear because he says you can use normal words to get your point across and that you only use swear words in extreme cases, so it makes my heart flutter knowing that he does love me enough to swear.

“I would love to hear the rest of this conversation, but I think that all of us should head inside before someone sees or hears us.” Thomas said as he finally walks up to where we are standing with a small duffle bag. He gives me an apologetic smile before walking past the two of us.

I turn and see Matthew patiently waiting to have his turn to hug Jaxon, and I step aside reluctantly knowing that Matthew also needs his turn, he was extremely close to Jaxon too, so it is only fair that I share this moment with him. I turn to look for Jules as Matthew and Jaxon become reacquainted and I see him curled in on himself while standing somewhat hidden behind the car. I walk over to him when he seems to hide away when he sees me looking over at him.

“Hey, what's wrong? Don't you want to go and meet your brother. I'm sure he is going to love you.” I say as I crouch down so I am closer to his height. Jules shrugs his shoulders before looking back down at the ground. I reach forward and grab his arm so I can pull him to me.

“Jules, he is going to love you, you don't know how devastated he was when he couldn't find you. I promise that if he says anything bad that I'll beat his ass, okay? I, not going to let you go now that I have finally got you.” Jules hesitates for a second before he looks up and nods to show me he is ready, I smile as I take his hand and pull him up with me. I know Jaxon won't say or do anything to make Jules upset or angry, but it makes me nervous that he thought he would think of him that way, is that how everyone feels when meeting Jaxon, or was it just a moment of insecurity from Jules?