Chapter Sixteen

I cross my arms once I am standing in front of my family. Daddy looks just as upset as I am, and all of my siblings seems to be just as unsure as what to do as I am. Papa and Dad seem to be in control of their emotions but I can see the sadness in their eyes And I know the finally realized whay they were doing and that it really did make me upset. Of course they also probably realized it made me upset when I yelled at them for basically treating like I wasn't their  child to take care of and thay I could take care of myself.

"We are sorry baby. We aren't saying it because we think we have to, but we are, all, really sorry. We want you to know that we do love you, even if we are harder on you, but it's because we know you don't need us there every step of the way. We thought it would be best for you to go off on your own amd do what you needed ro do in life. I guess you could say we were at a loss on what we needed to do for you." Papa said as he stepped forward as he explained them to me in a soft voice.

"What do you mean you were at a loss on what to do? Isn't it pretty simple?" I ask as my frown deepens. Papa notices this and sighs loudly and his shoulders pull down into his body, as if he eas holding the weight of the whole world on his shoulders.

"I'll admit, when you were first born, the three of us had no idea what to do. We grew up in a pack, with pups all around us. You were human, a wolf without a wolf. We didn't know if we treated you like you would a wolf, or if we treated you like a human would treat their baby. We were all scared to hold you, scared that you would break. I can say for myself that I'm still scared to hold you. I know how strong I am compared to you, I know I could hurt you, and I don't want to do that. I don't want to hurt you because you are my pup, and I couldn't bare it if I hurt you somehow." I sniff as i look down at rhe ground. I could hear all of the emotions as he spoke, and i somewhat understand what he is trying to say.

He was scared to hurt me. I guess that is a valid reason. I can forgive him, and Daddy and Dad for that, but what did that give my brothers ans sister the right to do what they did to me? What is their reasoning?

"I forgive you, and Daddy and Dad." I say quietly as I look at him through my lashes. Smiles light up their faces and they step forward to hug me. I hold up my hand and take a step away from them.

"But I don't forgive you guys for what you did to me. What right did the four of you have to treat me the way you did? You bullied me because you knew i couldn't fight back. You were rude to me because you wanted me to feel worse about myself, more then I already was. I don't know if I could forgive you for that." I say truthfully as I once again look at the ground. I dont know if i could look at them without wanting to cry, and I told myself I wouldn't cry over them anymore.

"We've realize what we have been doing to you is wrong. We dont really have an excuse. We sat down together and thought about it, and we realized that we only picked on you because that is what everyone else did. We just followed everyone else because we didn't want to be judge because we refused to be mean to you. We want I make it up to you, so if you ever find it in you to forgive us, we would really appreciate it." Rowan gives me a small smile before turning around and walking away. The rest of my siblings follow and I feel my heart think painfully after hearing their words.

"I'm sorry for all that we have done to you Remy. We decided that we would leave at the end of the week. So if you ever want to come and visit us before we leave, you know where our room is." I nod as I watch my three father's walk away while holding hands.

I sniff a finally time before turning in the opposite direction to try and find my mate, knowing that I needed some comfort after I just had my family heart to heart.