Chapter 12

In sciences.
"Emma, I don't want you to worry. My roommates pet is missing." Francis said giving her a poster. "Careful, it's a lover not a fighter." Francis said giving her a smolder. As Emma was confused as he walked away. You and her stared at him confused. As you noticed Lovino signaling you to talk about him to Emma.

His partner was working on his part of the project and slightly away a Swedish student was staring at the Finnish.

You cleared your threat. "Here's an idea. Ever getting into a relationship with Lovino Vargas. You both look good together." You said to her as she was confused. "Lovino, no." She said, she looked at him as he smiled charmingly at her.

"Yeah." You said.

"No." She said smiling. "I mean, he is good looking. But not for me." She explained kindly. "Hm. Not sure. Maybe there's more to him." You said to the blonde. "Are you saying he's not another jock who wanted to date me and tell his friends and won't--"

"Treat you as an equal because of his insecurities." You finished her sentence. She looked at you surprised.

"Yes..." she said blushing. "Tell me about it." You said agreeing.

"I think you're the first guy who hasn't flirted on me." She said happily.

"Yeah, but you're not my type." You said chuckling. "Why not?" She ask sounding sad.

"Because were friends. I don't think of you that way. To be honest, you're the only few people I feel comfortable with." You said friendly. She smiled warmly at you. "Same to you." She said happily.

"So why not give Lovino a chance?" You said to the girl. She smiled. "I'll think about it." She said. You looked at dissected frog.

"Um, what is that?" You ask nervously. "I think that's the Liver?" She said questionably. You nodded and fainted at the sight. She was surprised.

"Arthur?" She ask.
-------------------------

It was night.
"Who's you're Papà!" You said walking through the door. Lovino looked at you confused. "Huh?" He ask annoyed as he was studying. He was wearing a white tank top and Italian theme shorts.

"I got her to consider you. You're almost there!" You said happily for him. He was surprised. "Really! Should I ask-a her out?" He ask nervously.

"No, you don't want to freak her out. Have a normal conversation with the girl." You explained to the Italian. He looked at you in an almost panic way.

"You don't do this often, do you?" You ask questioning him.

"I'm-a- not good at talking with ragazze." He admitted.

"What you're hot?!" You said.

"Huh?" He ask blushing embarrassed at that.

"I mean, you're an okay and appealing person." You said making sure your cover is not blown.

"Alright. Why not I act like a girl and you talk to me." You suggested. "Do I-a have to?" He ask sounding annoyed.

"Yes, because" you switched to you're normal voice but sounded way girly. "I'm (Y/N)! Nice to meet you Lovino!" You said cheerfully.

"What the! You sounded like an actual ragazza!" He said shocked almost jumping out of his sit.

"I used to imitate my little sis, got extremely talented." You said. "Come on, up!" You said. As he stood up laughing. "Ask me some question and if chemistry is right it'll go smoothly." You explained to the taller boy.

"Like what?" He ask smiling in a joking tone. "Anything like, ask me if I like Tomatoes." You suggested.

"Alright-a, um, do-a like Tomatoes." He ask. "Yes, especially on pasta!" You said smiling like a flirty girl. "I-a like pasta too!" He said smiling happily

"See!" You said going back into character.  "See-a-what!" He ask getting annoyed.

"We're flowing!" You said. "We're talking about a great dish from my home country!" Lovino said to you.

"Flow is flow, you can't deny!" You said. He smiled laughing of how weird you were in a good way.

"What? What is that?" Lovino ask lookingbdown at his foot seeing a hairy tarantula on it.

You both scream panicking. "That-a disgusting thing touched me!" He said panicking. As you both ran on a bed panicking yelling. 

"It's Francis's friends! Get it!" You shouted freaking out forgetting you were out of a character.

"You-a get it!" He shouted.

"You're the guy!" You shouted. "I mean, bigger guy!" You said fixing yourself. You both saw it crawl under Lovino's bed, which was the on you two were standing on. You both jumped on your bed screaming in fear hugging each other, cheek touching cheek.

As you saw the tarantula just walk out of the room. You both looked at each other. You both screamed separating from each other as he ran closing the door.

You jumped down. "Sorry!" You apologized quickly.

"Don't you-a ever do that that Ragazza voice again!!! It scared-a me!" He shouted angrily at you.

"Got it!" You said. As a ringtone activated. You screamed from its noise.

As it went to voice mail.

"Arthur, its your mother. I'm just reminding you about the carnival tomorrow. You and your sister promised to be there. Bye bye." You heard your mother ended her call.

"Crap, I forgot about that!" You said angrily. "Wait-a your mamma is in junior league?" Lovino questioned.

"Yeah why?" You ask sitting down. He sat beside you. "So is mine. I have to go." He explained. "I can't deal with this! I have soccer to deal with!" You said sounding frustrated.

"It's-a not a big deal. Emma's gonna be there. I can finally talk to her in a conversation!" He said walking to his desk.

"Oh, Emma's gonna be there, and my sister, and Erika, and me, and my mom. Great." You said sounding sarcastic as you were stressing out in the inside.