Chapter 4

Authors note!

Alright, for those who are continuing to read this THANK YOU ALL!!!' And one more thing.
I've changed the Ex boyfriend from Alfred to Sadiq (turkey) for all those who didn't know. Thank you again! And hope you like this chapter! ^~^

Alright, my friends, let's get ready for soccer!" Lovino said as the three left as I gotten ready for the tryouts.

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Time skip brought to you by England's cooking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As everyone was lined up on the soccer field as "my name is Mr. Germania! And I'm the coach, so call me coach!" Coach Germanic stated strictly as he started to walked down the row of boys ready for soccer tryouts as it was

Soccer team
• Ludwig (Germany)
Francis (France)
feliciano (Italy)
Kiku (Japan)
lovino (Romano/south Italy)
Gilbert (Prussia)
Antonio (Spain)
Ivan (Russia)
Søren (Denmark)
Bewwald (Sweden)
• (y/n) soon to be soccer player

As coach Germania was looking at the people who wants to try out as it was many students there. "Let's start this season How we finish The last. Sharp!"  He said as he inspecting everyone.

As he was done "ok, shirts and skin" he said as he was about to blow the whistle as I cleared my throat "excuse me coach!" I started as he turned towards me "I have to be a shirt" I stated "what?" He ask sounding angrily because he was loud "I'm allergic to the sun" I explained bluntly. He looked confused "your allergic to the sun?" He ask "very very allergic deathly, deathly allergic" I said "we like to accommodate here at world academy, so I'll follow you around like a parasol, alright Nancy boy" he stated angrily "you're a shirt" he stated. I nodded in agreement.

"Alright guys lets go!" He shouted.

As everyone was working on running and more tryouts stuff to see who will be on the soccer team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip*

"At ease gentlemen" coach Germania said as everyone was exhausted especially me "I've seen a lot of energy" he said.

As the coach began to give certain people red shirts as they were second stringers. And they didn't make the cut for the first stringers. "Kirkland" the coach said your last name. You looked disappointed.

Everyone returned into the locker room. "Shower time" a Lithuanian person said "showers?" You ask in shock. "Kirkland!" Coach Germania said you turned around. "No showers for you" he started. You smiled in relief. "The principle wants to see you" he stated. "Yes. Yes sir" you said leaving the locker room immediately.

To be continued...
________________________________

I'm soooooo sorry this took forever, high school been busy. But again, thank you for reading this, even though it might not be good. I just thought this might be a really great idea for a fanfiction. Please don't hate!