Chapter 6

I'm am so sorry for the very long update. But don't worry! I'm still continuing this story/FanFiction!

As you bumped into someone. "Ah!" She said surprised. "Oh, sorry" you apologized deeply. "Oh no, it's my fault" she said with a perfect Belgium accent. She had shoulder length blond wavy hair. "What is -a going on here!" Headmaster Rome ask. He saw the two of you. You were helping her pick up paperwork. "Oh! Getting to -a know-a the chica's and ragazza's" Mr. Rome totally misunderstood. "Don't worry! It's -a normal! Continue!" He said leaving back into his office. "But! Keep it clean, so not to much-a fun!" He said smiling and waving goodbye to the two of you.

The girl giggled of how he misunderstood. "Is he always that friendly?" You ask confused. "Are you kidding me, that's him being rude and such" she said smiling towards you. "Alright?, oh! Cute shoes" you complimented her. As the two of you stood up. "You think so? These are really old ones" she said smiling at the compliment. "No way!" You ask in shock. You realize on how girly you started to act. And went back to the boyish charm you tried to master. You cleared your throat. "Here" you said sounding boyish. "Thanks" she said thanking you. "I should go, you know taking care of guy's stuff" you made up and excuse to leave. She nodded "okay" she said.

It was now lunch: brought you by Oran High School Host Club service!

Headmaster Rome was serving lunch with the theme of Italy. "Here you go! Enjoy the pasta! And Caesar salad!" He said with a friendly mood towards you. As you walked away.  Now seeing Gilbert, Antonio, and lovino at the table.
"Hey dudes! Mind if I join?" You ask already sitting at their table. "Thanks" you thanked them. "So those soccer tryouts were bogus, I mean, a second string? Come on! Am I right? Am I right?" You ask still having the boyish charm. The three stayed silent. You went silent. "So the game against Cornwall. That should be interesting!" You ask quickly changing the subject. "Um-a ... why would that-a be a interesting." Lovino ask confused.

"Well, my sister goes there, and use to date that tool, Sadiq Adonan." You started to explain in a way. They started to laugh. "Wait! I know-a him! I made him cry-a! In a game" lovino said proudly. "Wait? That was you?" You ask a little confused. "Absolutely! That was-a hilarious!" He said still laughing. "Wow" you said impress. "Is your sister hot?" Gilbert ask. You were completely shock. "Uh...I guess so?" You started a bit uncomfortable. "She got a great personality" you said. As he had immediately had a turn off and disappointed. Antonio fake coughed. "*cough* incoming *cough*" he said. They all turned around including you seeing the girl from before. She was with a friend who looked Belarusian. "Check out the booty on that blonde" you commented trying to fit into the group. "Uh-oh" Antonio said. "Don't-a talk about her" Lovino stated angrily. "Oh! Is that your girlfriend?" You teased him. "He wishes!" Gilbert said laughing. "Until, recently she was dating this college guy, but dumped her. Confidence, self esteem is way down, poor chica." Antonio explained. "In men words. It's time to pounce!" Gilbert said hoping to receive a high five. No such luck. "Sorry about that got out of hand" he apologized.

As a French guy with shoulder length hair began to walk up to her. Lovino groaned in anger. "I hate that guy!" He stated. "Who's that?" You ask him. "That's Francis" Gilbert explained for Lovino. As you noticed he was flirting with the girl. You could clearly see she was uninterested. You turned towards Lovino. "Uh oh, it seems you got competition." You commented. "It's just that French bread bastard." He stated. You turn around seeing the girl again. "She looks so sad. It's heartbreaking" you say feeling sorry for her. The three started to stare at you confused. "I can relate! I, myself got out of a bad relationship" you explained. "You think you know someone, but then realize it's been a lie" you said. "Every touch. Every kiss" you started to get carry away and immediately they walked away from the table and from you. "But! You know! You can... uh. You can never get chicks to shut up!" You said as it was too late. You mouth the word 'darn it'.
-------------------------------------------------------
This took longer then expected. Once again. I'm so sorry! I hope you like it. Don't worry, I'll update more often now.