Chapter 5

You were in the head master office taking out a towel from your baggy sweat shirt. "It's over! It's done. They know!" You said quietly in disappointment. You froze looking at the filing cabinet. "Arthur's files" you said, quickly walking over there. Opening it. "Where is it?" You ask you found the big red one. "Can it be any bigger?!" I said in shock.

Suddenly the door opened. As the principal/headmaster came in. "Mr. Kirkland" you heard an Italian accent. You shut the cabinet closed as the towel hanging out of your sweat shirt got caught. As you tried to play natural as possible. *awkward smile*

"Rome Vargas. ... head master" he said introducing himself. "So very pleased to meet you. So very pleased. Very pleased" he said shaking your hand. You noticed he looked a lot like your roommate Lovino.  "What did you want to see me for?" You ask the Italian man,

"I'd like to say welcome." He said and started to sing "🎶welcome to W academy. Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome. Welcome, welcome. Welcome to W hetalia" he said singing. As you tried to get the towel out of the filing cabinet. "I just wanted to have you in to see how you're doing. "Yeah, I'm doing great. *cough* yeah just busy being a guy." You said. "Being a guy. Yeah" he said with a smile "well let's take a look at your files Arthur" he said opening the filing cabinet. It was opened and you pulled the towel out quickly. "Okay well-a..." he said putting the files on the desk. "Ok your-a busted" he said in a serious tone. You turned around in fear. "I know you don't want to sit hear and talk to the head master. I'm not-a going to take-a no. Now have a seat in the-a headmaster's chair" he said pointing at the chair. "Come on. Have a seat" he stated with a smile as you walked towards the chair sitting down.

"So Arthur Kirkland" he said sitting in the student seats in front of you. "How do you like campus" he ask with a smile. "It's a beautiful world" you said with a boyish accent. "Are you inspired?" He ask "yes. Sky blue and red" he said showing the school colors. As you tapped the school badge. "Hey don't touch it never" he said serious. "You know Arthur. I was a transfer student myself." Mr. Rome started. "Once upon a time.when the roman wars were still going on. So I keep a special interest in the transfer students here" he said. "Like a grandpa. So don't be surprised" he said with a smile. "In sure" you said. "Now-a get-a out-a here" he said with a smile.

You walked towards the exit of the room. Bumping into someone.
________________________________

Im sorry for the late updates. School is getting tougher by the day. 😥