Chapter 7

It was later in the night. You had arrived at the showers after it was all clear of anyone. you quickly got everything. Toothpaste, toothbrush, towel, shampoo, etc. you quietly sung happily. "I get to take a shower." You were getting the fabric that helped hide your bust first. Someone walked in shocked, you gasped and covered any signs of showing your real gender. "I'm the dorm director. Shower shoes are to be worn in the bathroom at all times, but not in the actual shower, do I make myself clear!" He said angrily, like a military officer. You sighed in relief he had no clue. "Lay off, you a-stupid bastard." Loving said walking in.

"Sup bro!" You casually said. "Yeah, ok-a, dude" he said awkwardly. You looked in disappointment. The shower mission was a fail. "You-a forgot this, thing?" He said questionably holding the rag. You quickly grabbed it from him. "Thanks homie." You said walking out of there quickly. Lovino looked at you while you left, chuckling a bit. On how you acted weirdly.

That night. You had a nightmare: it was the day of the big game. You're team was getting killed. Coach Germania shouted at you to get in the game. "Alright Kirkland, you're up!". You looked confused as ever. "Kirkland, are you deaf. Come on let's go!" He shouted angrily. You stood up somehow appearing to be in a pink and purple frilly dress. You looked dumbfounded at your appearance. "Get your but in there!" Coach Germania shouted like a angry German. You ran into the field, only to trip. You picked yourself up and ran getting the ball to the goal. It was impossible with the dark atmosphere, the boys growling like animals. You were heading towards the net. "Come on (y/n)! You can't do it!" Your ex boyfriend Sadiq said (Turkey). I you kicked the ball, only to fall on your back. You screamed in fear. You landed impact on the ground harshly. Everyone laughed, your team laughed as well. You looked at the dark sky. And only to be woken up from your nightmare by a bucket of water that was poured on you in your sleep.

You coughed trying to maintain your breathing. "Rise and shine." Someone said in a ski mask. Sounding like he was from Denmark. Everyone in ski mask was in on it and grabbed you and carried to the gym where all the new recruits from the soccer team was there. First string and second string. "Let me go!" You said sounding too feminine. You changed your time. "Let me go!" You demanded sounding like a boy.

Once you were there. Everyone had ski mask except for the new comers of soccer. Everyone threw some sort of paint on you. "Gentlemen! Let me present. The soccer newbies!" Their leader said, with all the noise and screaming. You couldn't tell who he was with their voices and accents alone. "You must remove your clothes for the initiation." Another said. Everyone was pumped up for it, but you were panicking. You ducked down and crawled off towards the wall to find the fire alarm. Pulling the trigger activating the water shower. Everyone shouted and barged through the doors trying to escape before any adult came. You ran through the crowed and quickly left the locker room they took you too.

The next morning.

After classes. You immediately call Felix. "Hello?" He ask. "I'm done!" You stated making sure no one hears your real voice. "What?" He ask confusing. "Everyone hear thinks I'm a huge geek loser deviant. I'll never see the field against Cornwall. I smell so bad, I'm convulsing people." You complained to him. "Pick me up take me home. And make sure I don't do anything this stupid again." You begged him. "Look (y/n), I don't know what to tell you. About the whole soccer thing." He said having a plan. "For social problems, I might help." He said happily. "You do?" You ask listening. "We are going to show people the man you really are." He said.

At his job was creating fashion clothes. Someone was messing with a skirt he was working on. "Hey! Don't mess with the skirt." He stated angrily. As you heard over the phone. "How are we going to do that." You ask about the social problem solver. "Just listen on the plan." He said explaining.

After explanation, "Perfect." You said agreeing.

I'm sooo sorry, but here's another chapter. Enjoy!