Chapter 11

In the dorm building.

"It isn't fair, Hugo. I waited three years for Emma, and then some transferred student comes in and she's acting like a love struck teenager." Francis said sadly. "I'm not gonna take that line down, Hugo." He said talking to his teddy bear dressed as a French men.

"I know. I know. You're right. I'll do some digging get some dirt on him and snip his chances with the beautiful lady." Francis said as he saw his roommates pet spider and had an idea.

Somewhere on school grounds.
You received a phone call. "Ello?" You ask. "Hey (Y/N)!" You heard your brother Arthur's voice. "Hey, what's up man?" You said delighted to hear him.

"Um, what is wrong with your voice?" He ask.

"Oh, um *cough* I had a little bit of a cold." So, I'm a still a little phlegmy." You said clearing your throats and making an excuse up.

"So did you call my school?" He ask barely hearing you. Because of the rock music in the background.

"Yeah, it's all taken care of. Just be back by the 12th" you explained to him.

"It was so cool (Y/N)! We went on a couple of days early and the crowd went wild. And they wanted an encore and we played one song I created. Oh, and you were right about Erika. She's history!" He said finally realizing how bad his girlfriend was.

"She really is." You agreed iching your head slightly messing with your wig as the headmaster noticed. He walked up.

"Oh, gotta go." Arthur said. "Alright by." You said.

"Trouble with your wig amigo?" He ask sounding suspicious.

"Um, no, just a scalp condition." You said quickly trying to convince him.

"No you don't. Kirkland. You have a thing called male pattern baldness. I don't want you to feel insecure. I have friends who are bald. They learned and accepted it. Remember the Ladies love it." He said giving you a speech hoping to cheer you up. You were confused.