Chapter 2

As sport camp ended . I was walking back home as I was only a couple of feet from the door. I was wearing a cap and a (f/c) hoodie.

"Arthur"

"Arthur!"

"Arthur!!"

As my shoulders was grabbed and forced to turn l around "ow!" I stated angrily as I was already angry enough. The culprit was Erika, as she was wearing her sleazy outfit as usual. "Ew, it's you" she said in disgust as soon as she saw my face. "God, you and your brother look a like from the back, I think it's your total lack of curves" she stated as I pulled my hood down. "Oh, hi Erika. It's good to see you too" I said in sarcasm. "Hm, I'm looking for Arthur. Have you seen him?" She ask "no" I stated. "Just remind your brother on how lucky he is, to be in my life. Tell him to give me a call if he wishes to stay in it" she stated coldly. "Does he still have your number l? 1-800-Biotch!" I said as she was angry as she scoffed and turned, walked away returning to her car. I returned walking into my home.

My mom, who was there waiting for me to return from sports camp. "I have a surprise for you!" She said in a way overly excited tone. "And this is why I don't bring friend over" I said simply to myself "mom, not now, I had a bad day is all-" I was interrupted by her dragging me towards the living room. "This will cheer you up" she said as her hands were over my eyes. "Alright, keep your eyes close" she said.

"Kay" I said.

"Close, close, close" she repeated.

"Alright mom" I said getting irritated.

As she walked towards the couch which had many kinds of frilly dresses. "Surprise !" She said as I opened my eyes with annoyance at this current situation. "Beautiful dresses for my daughter " she said "mom!" I stated angrily "have I not told you a thousand times, I'm not going to wear a dress and become a member of that preppy country club" I stated angrily. "How did I end up with a daughter that wants to kick a ball in a muddy field all day long" she ask in a disappointed manner. "Well the world has been set straight mom, they cut the girls soccer team off" I said disappointed. "Is that so, how terrible" she said as if it were a good thing as she was holding the pink dress in her hands. I turned around and started to walk up stairs sadly. "That's right, no more soccer" I said. "How sad" she said with a smile still on her face.

I turned towards her "yeah, I can see your torn up" I said sarcastically. "Well, Sadiq's going to love you in this" she said. As I was disgusted by Sadiq's name yet another reason not to wear it. Sadiq and I broke up" I said returning walking up the stairs.

As she looked surprised "what, but why?" She ask "I don't want to talk about it mom" I stated at the top of the stairs on the second floor. "But he's so handsome and rugged and chiseled and great" she said praising him way to much as if he were a god. "Then why don't you date him mom?" I ask angrily as I walked away as she was thinking about what I said earlier.

I walked towards Arthur's room. "Hey Arthur" I said entering my brothers room. He look like he was packing, probably for his school since it has a dormitory. "You okay?" I ask as he nodded "hey, Erika was looking for you" I said as I had hatred for her. "Mhm" he said continuing to pack his bags like crazy. "Why are you even dating her, she's terrible!" I said questioning his taste in women. "Because she's  hot" he said. 'You all are the same!' I thought angrily. "It's a guy thing" he explained. "Yuck! But she's so awful" I complained as he laughed in a mocking way. 

Arthur threw his duffle bag out the window as that was the last straw. "You know you could use the front door?" I said pointing to his room door. 'Is he that stupid or what?' I mentally ask. He turned around to face me. "And mom can see me" he stated as I was confused. "Mom thinks I'm staying at dad's, dad thinks I'm staying at mom's, they both think I'm going away, that is the beauty of a divorce" he stated. "Wait? Where are you going?" I ask my brother who is going through a punk rocker stage.

"London for a couple of weeks" he explained. "London England?" I ask in shock. "Yeah, my band got a slot in a music festival there" he said getting his leather jacket that had the England's flag on the back. "Ok, but what are you going to do about school?" I ask as he had to go to a private school because he got expelled from Cornwall. (The school reader-chan goes to).

"Yeah, I was kinda hoping you could help me with that" he ask preparing to sneak out of the house. "What! How?" I ask. "I don't know, could you just, like, pretend to be mom call world academy, tell them I'm sick, something good though, something that will last for two weeks, like mad cow!" He said.

"Arthur, you just got kicked out for skipping classes, this isn't the way you want to start out." I explained to my brother . "Hey I want to be a musician, okay!" He said standing his grounds. "Last time I heard that they don't need to know trigonometry, hey, if you want to follow your dreams, sometimes you got to break the rules. Ok?" He ask as he was in progress of escaping the house through the window. "You know the number of bands that actually makes it to the record businesses?" I ask. "Probably the same as female soccer players" he said as that irritated me.

As he was outside the house on the roof of the first floor. "I will see you in two weeks" he said. "Arthur?" I ask. I see him jump off to the ground as he fell on his back "ow!". "Arthur!" I ask angrily.

As my mother walked into Arthur's room holding a dress (no surprise there). "We're you just talking to your brother?" My mother ask. "No!" I said quickly "yes! On the phone!" I said quickly "he's at dads" I said picking up the phone, that was on the night stand. "Bye dad!" I said pretending to talk to my father as I hung up.

"Picture this: we're in the country club, they call your name, and you emerged in this!" She said "ta-da!" She exclaimed showing a ruffling dress that wasn't me. "Ew! No, sorry mom, you know I have a no-ruffles policy" I said standing up from where I was sitting. "Sometimes I just think you might as well be your brother" she said disappointedly and walking out of Arthur's room.

As I walked towards the mirror as I looked in the mirror. "Hm? You know what?" I started talking to myself now forming a plan. "If you can't join them, beat them" I said thinking I could pull it off.

And with that gave me a risky idea.