Chapter 14

Max,"Spill" 

She didn't really want to tell Max anything because not much really happened. Max was just staring at her like a creep.

  Anna, " Ok, Ok..." 

So she told him about her waking up seeing him next to her bed and so on until she healed him. 

Anna, " In that moment something came over me and I just took Sebastian's hand. I felt like energy was taking over my body as his body began to heal."

  Max, " Hmm. What else happened? I feel you forgot something else because right after I walked in you two where looking at each other like two kittens."

 Laughing at Max's statement.

Anna," Ugh! After I healed him we were having a little moment until you came in and ruined it." 

Max, " Well, I'm sorry if I just wanted to check on my best friend after that man just nearly burned you into a crisp."

Max pinched her as she stared off to space.

  Anna," Ouch! MAX! God that hurt!"

 She rubbed her arm. 

  Max, "Oooh, You like him don't you?" 

Leaning against the Jacuzzi tub she blushed answering Max.

  Anna, " Yes but what if he doesn't like me?" 

Max," Honey, if he didn't like you he wouldn't have stayed up here watching over you."

 Anna knew what Max was saying was the truth, Otherwise Sebastian would have never stayed until she woke. Holding up her hands noticing they didn't get pruned as they normally did get. Max realized what Anna was looking for.

Max, " No pruning right? Us people don't get pruny we are natural good swimmers as well. Anyways let's hurry up and get you changed let me draw a curtain for you to hurry up out of there " 

  Anna, " Do your magic, Fairy Godmother! "

 Laughing  at the nickname, Max used a swift motion of his hands and drew a curtain around the jacuzzi as she got out of the tub and grabbed a towel wrapping the towel around her.

  Anna," Done "

Max looked up at her trying to decide what she should wear for dinner. 

Max, " Hmm, What shall we dress you in for dinner?"

 Anna went to her duffle bag when Max stopped her midway.

  Max," Hold up, I think we should ditch the duffle bags  for something much more, Practical." 

Before Anna could say anything back Max drew his hands up waving over the closet door. Little gold swirls and the Majestinian flowers enveloped the closed door all around. Walking up to the door curiously but stopped wondering where her bag went.

  Anna," Um, Where did my clothes go?" 

She looked at him as he stood next to her bed. With a smirk Max answered.

  Max," Why don't you open that door and check for yourself? " 

With a weird face Anna looked at Max as she got closer to the door. Placing a hand on the door she took ashort breath and opened it. There before her stood a small walk-in closet with her clothes in it. She also noticed there  where new clothes that where not hers. 

Anna, " Hey! What're all these clothes for? Its not mine?"

 She said finding the clothes she originally brought from back home. As she was looking through them he came next to her and stopped her. 

Max," Anna! Stop right there. All this clothes is yours, now that your royalty you'll have to wear something nice a day or two. I picked the clothes in your style, Go ahead change I'll be out here"

Anna was startled by all the clothes in the closet as she began to look through a rack. Her closet looked like a small version of a walk-in. It had the right amount of space inside. As she looked through the racks she came upon a white lacy dress. Holding it up to herself she found it would fit right above her knees, showing off her curves in the right places. Finding her underwear and putting on the dress, she decided to pair it with light brown ankle boots. She didn't feel the need to wear any jewelry as her cuff was already enough. Walking out of the closet and into the bedroom once again she saw Max laying on her bed with a book in his hands. Noticing Anna was back in the room he set down the book.

  Max, " See! I knew you'd like the clothes I got you. You look beautiful! Let me just..." 

Still on the bed Max snapped his fingers as Anna's hair became less frizzy and was now in beach waves past her shoulders.

  Max,"There!" 

Anna looked at herself in a mirror near as she was surprised at Max's hairstyle choice.

  Anna,"Didn't know my best friend did hairstyles."

  Max, " Well surprise! Now you know! Common let's go downstairs their probably waiting for us" 

With a snap Max changed into a dress shirt, pants and shoes. Both walked down the stairs and into the living room hallway with Max following beside her. As they entered the living room she heard the voices of Liam and Sebastian. They where sitting down on a couch talking. When they noticed her presence both stood up and bowed to her. 

  Anna, " Guys you don't have to bow." 

Insisting Liam responded,

  Liam, " We insist your highness, You are royalty and we should treat you as is. You are very important to the throne. " 

Anna had no choice but to accept their wishes.

  Anna," Very well then, call me Anna as I said later."

  Liam nodded. Max stood overwhelmed by her way with words. Whispering to Anna he said, 

Max," Good choice on words, your majesty." 

 With a quick chuckle she replied, 

  Anna, " I'm royalty"

 both of them laughed a bit as Liam and Sebastian looked at them. Anna blushed at Sebastian's stare when Max directed them towards the dinning room. 

Max," Let's eat shall we, follow me" 

When the group arrived at the dinning room and had all taken a seat Anna but noticed Nina was not there.

  Anna," Liam, right? Is Nina alright? "

 Liam responded,

  Liam," Your Highness, Nina was a little worn out using her abilities she is resting upstairs."  

Anna responded,

  Anna,"Oh, I hope she rests well then. "

 Just then Mary entered the dining room with plates of food. She had cooked steak along with vegetables and seasonal rice.

  Mary," Good evening, would you all like a bottle of sweet mild wine?" 

 Max responded for the group, 

Max," Yes, Thank you, Mary" 

 Anna was still curious about the history Max and Sebastian had with Liam, so of course she asked. 

Anna,"So Liam, how was it that you met Max and Sebastian?"

 With a surprised face Liam responded. 

Liam," Well.... "

------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked the chapter, don't forget to vote and comment on your favorite moments.