Why me?

We were still looking at each other, he was looking down at me and I was still looking up at him. "I need to take care of the stab wound," I looked around to see a chair. I walked passed him and grabbed the chair, I tried setting down the chair. Then two big arms was hovering above the chair and helped me, I saw that Kai was smiling then he just chuckled. "You can't lift a chair," he just laughed. "My shoulder hurts because of your shitty actions," I stared at him with my furious eyes. He just smiled, "your so adorable when your angry, princess." I just rolled my eyes, he hasn't changed.

"Just take your shirt off, Malachai," I chuckled.

"Awe doesn't this reminds you of playing doctor," he just smiled.

"Okay fine, it does." It reminded me of the time when he was the doctor and I was the injured patient.

He slowly took off his shirt, I looked at his chest it wasn't out of shape at all. He then looked at me with a smirk across his face.

I put my hand on his shoulder and started chanting, I was done with healing him."There your lucky I healed you, Kai. Now you owe me."

"Fine princess, what do you want." He just tilted his head.

"You owe me dinner," I just smiled at him.

"Okay, I'll make you dinner. But first I need to take care of a few things," he just smiled.

"Wait here's my phone number," I handed him a napkin with my number on there.

He just smiled and then I saw him walking out the door. I can't believe he just comes waltzing back in my life and I was just like a lost puppy dog. He was my closest friend, til he left me. Ugh I am so stupid, but I get something out of this, answers to my questions.

I just grabbed the keys and walked out of the bar door. I locked the door, then I walked to back to my car (a red slugbug covertible). I was going to turn on the ignition, til Luke knocked on my driver seat window. I looked to see that Luke was right there. I rolled down the windows to see that Luke was smiling at me.

"Can I come in," he just looked at me with his blue eyes.

"Yeah, sure." I rolled the window up and unlocked the passenger door. Luke was sitting in the seat.

"So what are we going to do today?hanging out?movies?A little magic? He was looking everwhere else, I knew he was impatient.

"We can't hang out today, I am going out...on a date." I tried being cheerful, but I was kind of nervous.

"Oh you mean tonight, oh okay. Well maybe tomorrow." He looked disappointed.

"Yeah, see ya later." I smiled, when he got out of the car my smile faded.

Ugh I hate lying to my bestfriends, but I need this to be a secret to him. I can't afford to loose another bestfriend. I finally started the ignition, I reversed out of my parking space and drove out of the parking lot. I drove to the store, a local store. I finally parked on the street and went inside. I grabbed the nearest cart and saw Jeremy looking at the alcohol. I can't believe him, if Elena was here she would kick his ass. I passed by him to go to the snack aisle. I was looking for the pork rinds, I couldn't understand why he even liked them. I saw the bag of pork rinds and bumped in a big chest man. I looked up and saw it was Jeremy.

"Hi Jeremy," I grabbed 5 bags of pork rinds and backed up away from Jeremy.

"Hi Elizabeth, I didn't peg you as a pork rind girl." He just looked at me then smiled

"Yeah I love pork rinds, their are so good for you." I smiled so he won't know that I am lying.

"Oh okay, I was just here because you just passed me. Without saying anything."

"Or your just here to say don't say anything to Elena about your drinking." I looked at him very impatiently just to see if he would confess

"Okay fine, you got me just. Please don't say anything to Elena." He looked at me then towards the ground.

"I won't, I know you lost Bonnie. But you should talk to someone. I am here for you." I reasured him.

"Thanks, I am just going to go." He then left the aisle.

Great that was close...What the heck was with I love pork rinds and they were good for you. Who's says that with passion. I walked through many various aisles. I needed to grab 5 jars of jelly, I know that his dieting choices suck; but those two things were his favorite. I couldn't grab any of the jars, I looked around to see if anyone was watching; with a flick of my wrist the jars just teleported in my cart. I was finally done grabbing the groceries and payed the person at the cash register. I walked with bags in both in my hands and put it in the trunk . I needed to drive back to my house before Kai comes. I drove to my house, I got out grabbed the bags and went inside.

~To be continued~