May 10, 1994

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

Today is Malachai's and Jo's 22nd birthday, that's when they finally merge. I wasn't happy that Jo or Malachai wouldn't survive the merge. Jo is my bestfriend and Malachai was my closest friend, I couldn't loose any of them; but they had to do it. It was a the Gemini Coven's way of becoming the leader. Jo came in joyfully; "You should get dressed," Jo was just smiling. Jo walked torward her closet and started taking out different outfits. I walked over to the window and started to think about the secret that Jo has told me.

I looked to see that Jo already had picked a dress from her closet. It was a blue strapless dress, with a beautiful waist belt. "I don't think that blue is good color on me." She just grabbed the dress and handed it to me. "Just try it on, I think it would be perfect on you." I just grabbed the dress and went in the bathroom changing in the dress. I opened the door then walked out to see that Jo was just smiling and staring at me. "I told you blue would look perfect on you." I just smiled, " Okay fine blue looks good on me." I grabbed a pair of blue pumps. I put my hair up in a pony tail and curled it; then I put on some mascra and lipstick.

Jo walked out the door and went downstairs before. I looked at the mirror one more and I felt ready to go to the party to last see Kai before the merge. I walked out of the door, I heard Joshua and Jo talking about the merge. "Jo you're not going to do the merge with Kai," said Joshua. "Who's going to do the merge." He just looked away and then back at Jo, "Olivia and Lucas will be doing the merge once it reaches their 22nd birthday." She looked very upset, "Okay father." He just gave a small smile, "It's for the coven, I wouldn't want the abomination of a son to become the leader of the Gemini Coven." I was in very in shock but I was kind of happy that they aren't doing the merge, but him calling his son an abomination made me furious. I had this information, I could tell Kai or just keep it to myself when he could find out himself.

I walked down the stairs to be greeted by Joshua. "Have fun girls," waving at us and then leaving out the door. "Are you ready, El?" I just smiled, "I am ready." we both walked outside, and felt a chill going down my spine. I saw that Jo was talking to Joey and socializing with other people. I was happy, but not happy at the same time. Suddenly I felt warm hands wrapping behind around my torso. "Hi princess," I recognized that voice. I hate you calling me that, Malachai." He just stared at me like he never seen me in a dress. "Are you okay, it's like you've seen a ghost."

"Sorry it's just that you look very_...Joey interuted. "Hey El, how's it going." I just looked at Kai, then back at Joey; "I am doing great." He just looked at me then anther boy just started to play fight with Joey and then they just left. "Kai, I need to tell you something." He furrowed his eyebrows. "In private," I said. He just followed me, we walked to a white house, then we went inside. It was a normal house with pictures hanging up and toys scattered. We walked up the stairs and I lead him to his room. His room was full of posters, books, and and with a single bed. I did the privacy spell, then he just stared at me. "Kai, Jo and you aren't going to do the merge, the twins are going to do the merge when they turn 22." I saw his grey blue eyes turned darker. "Thank you, Ellie." I just felt sorry for him and I couldn't keep this away from him, he's my closest friend. "Are you mad." He just gave a smile. "Elizabeth, can you meet me after the party at 11:00 on the hill." Just meet me there.

"Yeah Kai, I can meet you up there." He just smiled then he just left. I was wondering how he actually felt, it feels like that something bad is going to happen...

11:00

I had changed in a white t-shirt, with a leather jacket, light blue jeans, and a black combat boots. I checked the time and it was 10:50, I needed to go to the hill to meet Kai. I grabbed my pager and the house keys. I walked out of the door then locked it. I started to walk towards the hill, I heard some screaming. I just thought it was just a movie playing. I walk up the hill, it didn't take me long to reach the top. I made it up the hill and was looking for Kai, I couldn't see him at all. So I paged him, I typed 555-Hiya-Kai and left my number. Then I saw a dark figure coming up the hill. I saw that the person was wearing a pink shirt, jeans, and converse shoes. I recgnized him, it was Kai.

"Hey Elizabeth, thanks for meeting me up here." He just smiled looking at me with his blue grey eyes.

"Malachai, is something wrong. You don't usually tell me to come here, unless you really need to talk to me about something."

"Elizabeth, will you run away with me. After the merge with my sister."

"Kai, how can you be sure that you will win."

"I always win," he just smirked

"Kai, I just can't leave my family, my parents, my siblings, and coven."

"Here, if I don't come back take this to remember me by," he handed me a velvet box.

"Kai, I can't."

"open the box, Elizabeth."

*I opened the box and saw that it was a beautiful gold knecklace with a rose pendant with a ruby gem in the middle.*

"Malachai, this is so beautiful,"

*He grabbed the knecklace from the box and put it on my kneck.*

"Well, I need to do some things before the merge. Meet me at 12:30 here to answer my question."

I saw that Kai was walking back to his house, I was so speechless. I love this knecklace so much(Roses are their signature flower just telling you so you guys don't get confused!). I needed to go back to house and think about before leaving with Kai. I walked to my house, my house is a green house, with flowers in the lawn, and it had a porch swing, and hanging plants. I walked in my house, it was normal house with pictures on the walls, a storage room that connects to the door, there was papers on the floor, it was very clean and organized accept my father's work place.

I walked up the stairs to my room. It was very organized, with books on her work desk, their was a flower vase on her desk, their was single bed, their was posters on her wall, and their was a like a chair that connected to her window that she often sat on when she is thinking. She sat on the chair, started to think about the pros and cons. She decided that she wanted to go with Kai. I grabbed my clothing, my favorite book, my grimoire, some potions that were in vials, another pair of shoes, and a phone. I placed everything on the bed and organized it. I placed everything in a black backpack. I was ready to go...it was 12:30, I was kind of sad of leaving home.

To be continued...

Okay hi this is the author speaking, I am sorry that this was one of the most longest chapters, but I love adding things. This is the first fanfiction that I am writing and I am excited and went a little overboard. I hope you enjoyed this;) Please check out my other books if you would please, Thanks;)

The next chapter in Sweet Serial Killer that it talks more about her coven and when she leaves Portland Oregon her home.