*shrugging intensifies*

Well, it's the day after my birthday and I already have lost all my motivation to do anything.

I think the only thing that's making me inspired to finish my studies, in any way, is this heavenly song.

Rip Origa, the only true angel to ever grace this world with it's voice.

But back to my main point, which was unclear in the first place; mood swings are terrible. One second you'll feel happy and secure, and want to be as productive as possible. And then the next, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, you'll want to die and fling yourself dramatically against your sofa like the Disney Princess you are.

I hope I'm not alone when it comes to these awkward emotions 😅

Before I end this chapter, however, I might as well do something useful and recommend three things for y'all to check out.

1. Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.

Upon first glance this seems like your average slice-of-life anime, with a stereotypical harem. But upon watching the first four episodes, I have witnessed how it's beautiful animation, hilarious characters, and yes, even it's FIGHT SCENES impact it's plot for the better.

I guess you could say it's like Black Butler...except in modern times, in an apartment not a mansion, and the butler demons are actually dragon maids :'D

2. Gorillaz

Their music is truly astounding, and that's not taking into account the animations that go along with them. Each song has a clear purpose and story, that makes it stand out among modern-day music which is all about sex. The animation is also ground-breaking for it's time, especially if you watch Stylo, which I believe was made around 2010. They used to be on hiatus, but they finally came back...and they truly deserve more recognition.

3. The Woman in White, by Wilkie Collins

I can't really get a video of this, since it's a book

I can't really get a video of this, since it's a book....but I highly recommend you try to read this. It may start out a little boring...but by the time you've reached the third chapter, the events in motion have already kicked off, and suspense is just beginning to mount. When I first read this I was absolutely spell-bound by how perfectly Collins was able to weave his plot, and how well the story had aged. It may be set in a Victorian setting, but the dialect used and the writing style are both rather similar to modern times. The characters are also well-developed, ESPECIALLY the antagonist. You may never imagine who he may really be, until you reach the end.

Well, now I feel like I've fulfilled a little more usefulness than before XD