I'm Gay

Not really lol. This is April Fool's day, what did you expect?

Or maybe I'm actually being serious....*cue dramatic music*

Anyways, there actually is something serious I want to address, regarding April Fool's Day.

This is one of those holidays that everyone else around me follows almost religiously, but I've never really participated in it. Today my brothers unscrewed my lightbulbs, put shaving cream in the shower stall, and created a web of yarn blocking me from exiting my room.

All while I could literally care less about the whole ordeal. I think this chapter is the most serious April Fool's prank I've done, and its kinda pathetic XD

I guess my basic point in this chapter is; I don't really see the need for pranks. I understand that they can be fun, but at the same time you are slowly losing the people you prank's respect.

Stuff like "Oh no, you're late for work!' When in actuality it's an hour until you have to leave, may seem harmless, but people will soon stop taking your words seriously and assume you are just trying to prank them when you offer them serious advice.

Can you tell I'm kinda salty about it? XD

But yeah, that's all I wanted to address. As a final note of warning for prankers, have the biggest example of a prank gone wrong yet.