Breakfast?

I woke up to my hair being stroked by Demi, she pushed my hair behind my ear and whispered "time to get up sleepy head".
I rolled over and looked at my phone, it read 6:17 am, I had to be in school by 8:20 am so I had to get up and get ready.
"Ok so Lauren, I'm going to drive you to your house in your pyjamas so you can get fresh clothes and makeup and then get you back here so you can have breakfast and then off to school" Demi said smiling at me.
"Sounds like a plan" I replied pushing the covers off of me.
I suddenly realised I was just in one of Demi's t shirts and all of my fat was hanging out, I pulled it down trying to cover my humongous thighs. Fuck I need to loose more weight.
"Lauren lets go!" Demi called from the hallway. I quickly shoved on my jeans from yesterday and ran in to the hallway following Demi out in to her car.
As soon as we were in the car Demi turned on the engine and said " why'd you put on jeans baby girl? You could've just stayed in the t shirt it's only me" wow if only she knew how fat my thighs were bare though.
" I was cold so I put them on" I replied smiling a little to make it seem believable.
"Oh okay" she smiled back.

We pulled up to my house and I grabbed my keys from my bag, I walked up too my front door and let myself in the house. It smelt like wine and cigarettes, ugh.
I walked upstairs quietly as I didn't know who might be home, I finally made it to my room. Grabbing a large red overnight bag I put in some clean pyjamas, a black skater skirt, black high waisted jeans, two pairs of black leggings, a black hoodie, a white and black striped tight cropped top, a red flowery shirt, a shirt with a cat on it, a black jumper with daisies sewn on it. It seemed like a lot but I wasn't sure what I wanted to wear or if I'd be staying at Demi's again.
I then proceeded in to the bathroom and put in my makeup, hairbrush, toothbrush, diet pills, blades and anti anxiety pills. Ah the teenage girl necessities.
I shut the bag and walked back downstairs careful to not make any noise, I got outside and made my way back in to Demi's car.
"Get everything?" she asked
"Yeah I gave myself options of clothing " I smiled with a laugh.
We got back to Demi's and I went and got ready, I dressed in the black skater skirt and the black jumper with daisies on it as I actually wasn't feeling too fat today. Unfortunately Demi doesn't have a scale in her bathroom so I can't weigh myself as I usually do. I took my diet pills and then hid them back in my bag placing the clothes over them, couldn't let Demi see these as she'd take them from me and try and convince me I don't need them. She doesn't know how fat I'd still be if it wasn't for them and ana.
"Lauren what do you want for breakfast?" I heard, snapping me out of my thoughts. Ah, shit. I can't eat breakfast as I already ate dinner last night.
"I don't want any but thanks anyway demi" god I hope she buys it.
"Why don't you want breakfast? it's the most important meal of the day!" I could see her mind racing, planning out how she was going to get me to eat this meal.
"I'm just not hungry in the mornings dem. I promise" I crossed my fingers behind my back, silently praying she wouldn't force me to eat anything as ana was already mad at me for giving in and eating dinner.
"Okay but you can have a granola bar to eat in the car then"
"Okay fine" I wasn't going to eat it, i'll just distract her until we get to school and then tell her I'll eat it later.