Her house

We pulled up at Starbucks and got out of the car, we walked through the door and up to the counter Demi turned to me and asked "what do you want sweetie?" I quickly racked my brains "uh, I'll just have water please" she gave me a funny look but accepted it. "Can I have one water and one salted caramel latte please" she said to the girl behind the counter. She paid and we collected our drinks and got in to her car and she started driving back to her house.
We pulled up to a humongous White House, that shit was like a mansion! We walked up to the brown heavy wooden door and she opened it and let me through to her hallway, the walls were a dark purple and the floor was dark wood laminate. It smelt like vanilla and coconut, her house really was beautiful. She led me through to the living room which had a large bookshelf filled with books and a huge tv and a white leather sofa placed in the middle, she also randomly had a horse in the corner of her apartment.
"Uhh demi, why do you have a horse statue in your apartment?" I questioned with a giggle. "I don't really know, I just thought it'd look cute there aha" she replied, flashing her brilliant white infectious smile. God she was insanely beautiful. "Take a seat sweetheart" she told me, I put my bag on the floor and plopped on to the white couch. Demi put her keys on the side table and came and sat next to me. She breathed deeply and asked "so chick, what do you want for dinner? I'm not really a great cook so we could order pizza or I could make omelette? it's up to you"
Fuck I don't want anything to eat but I can't be too obvious about my eating disorders. I guess the omelettes not that many calories and I could always purge it later. "Uhmm could I have a plain omelette please Demi?" "okay sweetie, do you wanna come talk to me in the kitchen while I cook?" "okay" I got up and she led me through to a classy black and white kitchen, it had black surfaces and white cabinets. There was a black kitchen island in the middle of the room with white stools, there was also a fruit bowl on the top. "Okay little lady take a seat and watch the magic happen!" I giggled and took a seat, gosh she was crazy. She prepared my omelette and put it on a plate for me with some mixed salad on the outside. It smelled really good and my stomach grumbled letting Demi know I was really hungry. "Gosh girl you sound hungry, did you actually eat lunch?" she said jokingly. I just giggled and didn't say aanything, oh my god I hope she doesn't bring that up later. I looked at the food on my plate and took a deep breath, come on Lauren you can do this. Just eat a little bit and then you can get rid of it later. I looked up to see Demi looking at me expectantly. I smiled at her and stabbed a piece of lettuce with my fork and started eating, Demi let out a relieved sigh.

What are you doing? why are you eating that you fat piece of shit. Your just going to get fatter and then no one will ever like you. STOP EATING YOU FAT PIG.

My demons were screaming at me and I couldn't take it I just burst out crying. " Oh my god! Lauren what's wrong?! what's the matter sweetie" Demi came over to me and started cuddling me and stroking my hair. " F.. fat.. no foo.. no.." was all I could get out between sobs. Demi stroked my hair and held me tightly. She started to sing,
Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence as its ending
Like we never had a chance
I slowly started to calm down and my breathing started to return to normal. I snuggled in to Demi's top and let her continue singing to me. Once she finished she looked down at me "sweetie do you have problems with your eating? you aren't fat I promise you"
"I don't really know.. I haven't been diagnosed with anything" I said letting the tears flow freely again, how could I have an eating disorder. I'm way to fat!
"What sort of things do you do sweetie, do you eat breakfast?"
I shook my head.
"Lunch?"
I shook my head again.
"Dinner?"
Sometimes, it depends how I'm feeling. I have to know how many calories are in it though, if it's more than 350 I can't eat it"
"Sweet heart no. You can't just eat one meal a day! What happens if you go over 350? what do you do then?"
Oh god.. this is when I have to tell her the disgusting part of my life. The purging. "I.. uhm.. have to get it out"
"Out? how?" she looks at me with big round eyes.
" By throwing it up" I say in a mumble, looking down ashamed. I hate it. Why did I just tell her! she's going to try and make me eat! Crap.
She takes my wet cheeks in her hands and cups them, placing a kiss on my head. "Baby girl, I will do whatever I can to help you! I know exactly what it feels like to do that and I don't want you to do it. You don't need to sweetie" she says with tears in her eyes. God I love her. "thankyou Demi, it really means a lot to me.. but I don't need to eat I'm already hugely fat"
"You are not fat! and anyway, beauty does not equal clothing size sweetie. You are actually rather underweight baby and I want to help you get better and be happy."
"Right now I want you to eat all of the salad and one half of the omelette please sweetie, I'll be right here"
I sigh.. wow she's so sweet. No ones ever said anything like that to me before. I can't eat that though.
I slowly pick up the fork and start eating the salad. My demons are screaming at me so loudly. "GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY" I start to scream at them demi just takes the fork and starts feeding me whilst stroking my hand to comfort me.
I finally get through half the omelette and I feel so disgusting. I can feel the fat seeping on to me and I know I need to get it out. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom demi" " no you're not, I know what your going to do up there and your keeping this meal down" she says giving me a hug.
I can't let it sit inside me though so I try again, " please Demi I need to pee" I say hoping she'll let me. "Okay well if you need to go that bad, ill come with you and turn around" ugh I moan. She's not letting me off lightly.

(A/N: hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter!
VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE :D ~ Lauren)