Letting out the secret

Phew, deep breath Lauren. Calm. In and out in and out. 

I'm going to tell her, I need to tell someone. I can't go on like this.. and maybe, just maybe, she'll understand. 

" Miss.." I started, talking a deep breath and blinking hard, fighting back the tears

" Call me Demi sweetheart, I want you too feel like we are on the same page and that you can tell me anything, I wont judge you " she said kindly. Demi took my hands in hers and held them lovingly. 

" Demi, I.. I cut myself.. I have done for 4 years now and I cant stop, its an addiction. No one cares about me. I hate myself, oh god why do I have to be such a worthless piece of crap!" I say, letting the tears freely roll down my cheeks. I've just told someone my biggest secret. I wasnt expecting what Demi did next, she stood up and pulled me in close for a hug, letting me cry on her shoulder. I breathed in her sweet vanilla and coconut scent.. It was like magic. I never wanted this hug to end, she made me feel safe and warm inside. 

" sweetheart do you want to tell me why? I understand if you don't want to but I'd love to try and help you. You are a beautiful and smart girl, you have so much ahead of you and you can't let these demons get you down! You're a warrior sweetie" she said, cupping my face and moving my chin up so my eyes met hers. 

" I don't think we've got long enough.. its a very long story that I will probably cry through". I looked down at my shoes and played with my nail varnish. I want to tell her, but I don't want to burden her with my problems. 

" well how about we go and get a Starbucks and you can come back to my house for a bit? Just as friends and you can tell me about it. I'll cook you some dinner too. Is that okay sweetheart? You don't have to if you don't want to. Oh and you're going to burden me with your problems baby " 

Shit I said that bit out loud?! crap. Ugh food.. I want to go and speak to her but I can't eat in front of her. I've already been called fat, I don't need any more food. 

"yeah sure okay.. Let me just ring my mum to tell her I'm going to a friends house for tea" I say, a small smile creeps up on the sides of my mouth. I ring my mum and tell her where I'm going and not to bother cooking any dinner for me while Demi gets her bag and starts to put on her coat.  

We walk out and get in to her black Mercedes Benz. Holy shit, her car.. wow?! I look in the mirror in the car and see all my eyeliner has run down my face from crying earlier. " great now I look even uglier" I mumble under my breath quietly so Demi couldn't hear. Apparently she did hear though, because she then said " Lauren you're so beautiful, why don't you realize that sweetie"  I don't know what to say. I know she's lying and just trying to make me feel better. " I'm not Demi, please don't lie to me.. "  " You are. But don't worry we can talk about this when we get back to my place. Right after we get STARBUCKKSSS!" oh god, she's like an excited chihuahua! I laughed at Demi and started to think about what I could have that was low calorie.. 

(a/n: Hey! Thanks for reading! I'm sorry its quite short but I want to try and update every day :3 I'm going to be working on another later tonight so it'll be longer and probably up late tonight/ tomorrow :3 Hope you enjoyed! 

Oh and can people tell me what she should get at starbucks thats low calorie? I've never been to starbucks so I dont know what you'd have.. Im english xD 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE :D ~ Lauren)