Chapter twenty three

AN/ this was in the previous chapter but it got deleated. Shall we?

Day two

McLin's P.O.V.

Flashback

Me and this Sophia girl who was really fit were taken to a tent.

"So hi I'm Sophia,"

"Mclin," I nodded.

"Okayyy," she looked nervous.

"Your hot," I said catching her off guard.

"You too," she scooted closer to me.

I kissed her startling her but she soon kissed back. Soon we were fully making out. I heard the tent flap open and Reilly burst in covered in mud and tears were pouring down her face. We broke away quickly.

What happened?" Sophia looked concerned.

"C-Colten," was all she could manage.

"It's okay just tell me," Sophia was hugging Reilly tightly while I sat there stunned.

When she finally calmed down she said," last year he tried to date my best friend Camden and he broke her then he tried to kiss me." She was shaking.

"Why are you muddy?" I asked.

"H-he pushed me," she stuttered.

"Let's get back we can get you cleaned up," Sophia helped her up but she was limping so Sophia put her arm around Reilly's waist," why are you limping?"

"When he pushed me,might be twisted," she grimaced.

We slowly walked back to camp. When we got back Sophie took Reilly over to infirmary. I went to make sure we were recorded as being found then set out to find this stupid Colten. When I found him I backed him up to the wall.

"What was that!" I yelled and punched him," why would you do that to her!"

"Your sure one to talk I remember seeing you making out with the girl you had just met and know nothing about," he smirked. Before I could react he punched me in the jaw and I started seeing black spots. He punched me again and I tasted blood. After another punch my vision went black. The last thing I heard was his sick laughter.

AN/ that's not a full chapter I just had to add something that was forgotten last chapter.

Vote comment do the macerana with me

4-21-14