Chapter thirty four

AN/ I'm on a stupid bus on the way back from Iowa right now watching The Tooth Fairy and Everyone's being boring so I'm gonna write.thats all, you can read now.

Day five

Camden's P.O.V.

"Paintball!" I cheered skipping back to the cabin. I rock at this!

"What should we wear?" Abi asked.

"We got this," Reilly and I pulled out camo T-shirts, shorts and bandanas," we've prepared for this," they tossed us each the clothes and we went to change. When we finished we did our hair into pigtail braids with the bandanas. Reilly had brought grayish brown face paint so we painted stripes under our eyes. Lastly we put on dark colored tennis shoes.

"I think we're ready," Hanna said. Just then the bell rang.

"Let's do this thing," Anna said and we walked down to the mess hall. People were dressed in all different things from neon to normal clothes to camo. This is one of my favorite parts of camp.

"Hey boys," Isabella greeted them when they sat down. Niall sat down next to me but looked the other way.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked. He nodded," please talk to me, your gonna make me cry," I started to pretend to cry.

"Please don't cry, I'm sorry," he whipped around and hugged me.

"I knew you weren't mad!" I laughed. He pouted.

"Who's ready for paintball?" Collin asked standing up from his seat.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.

"Alright, every cabin will be given a flag in your color. Your job is to protect the flag while trying to retrieve other flags. You will have an hour to locate as many flags as possible and bring them back here. If your shot you're out. Each flag retrieved is worth 20 points for the color wars. If your flag remains at the end of the time you get 40 points. You have ten minutes to hide your flag. Your flag must be visible. When the bell rings go find the other flags. Get a gun and some amo and your free to go."

We ran to get the guns then all the other girls followed Reilly and I to our hiding spot we had. Our flag was purple and stood out so it would be difficult to hide. We went deep into the woods past the shooting range. There was a big tree that we put the flag on the far side of then put some branches in front of it. We made our plan.

"Hanna, Isabella, and I will defend the flag." Reilly said.

"Anna, Abi, and I will go search for the other flags," I added," defense stay really still in the trees. If they aren't looking close enough they won't notice you. Watch out and shoot anyone that comes near unless it's one of us," with that the bell rang and defense climbed up trees and we ran in different directions in search of the flag. I ran back towards the barn knowing someone would be stupid enough to hide their flag there. I saw five of the boys darting from the area. They were gone before I could shoot them but at least I knew only one was left in the area. I surveyed the area and noticed Niall in a tree watching me closely. I smirked. I had a plan.

"Ahh!" I cried out pretending to trip, falling to the ground. Instantly Niall dropped his gun and ran towards me.

"Camden?" He asked nervously. I jolted up and shot him square in the chest covering him in pink.

"Gotcha!" I ran and grabbed their flag and took off towards the mess hall," sorry Niall!" I called behind me. I made it to the mess hall without a problem and gave the flag to Collin who gave us 40 points. I went back outside, being careful not to be seen. I saw Niall walk into the building,looking mad. I went back on the bike trail. It was a good spot, unless you were playing against camp veterans. Before I could process it a spot of green was whizzing towards me. At the last second I moved out of the way and shot the attacker. I looked up and saw that it was Colton. Serves him right.

" you'll pay," he growled grabbing the front of my shirt before lumbering off.

"Sure I will," I muttered and kept walking. Five people rushed toward me carrying a dark blue flag. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was, Harry,Zayn,Liam, Ed,and Louis. How stupid were they to travel together? I quickly shot three of them, who all fell backwards. Liam tried to shoot me but he was to late. I shot his foot making him jump. I grabbed the flag they had been carrying.

"Nice seeing you boys, thanks for the flag!" I waved to them and took of down the path, leaving them shocked. On the way back I saw a pink flag left on the ground, unattended. Idiots. I picked it up and darted back to the mess hall before I could be hit. As i was turning in the flags the bell rang. Campers started to come back to the deck. I sat down next to the other girls.

"How did it go?" Anna asked.

"Fine," we all said.

"It looks like no one got hit," Abi said. Everyone nodded.

"Now we just hope we won this round," Reilly shrugged. Just then Collin came out of the mess hall with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Who wants to know who won?" Everyone cheered," good, because I'm going to tell you. Drum roll please?" He paused," the winners with seven flags, their flag still intact, all their girls still in the game, and a total of 720 points, Chitamatcha!" We jumped up and cheered. The paint covered boys glared at us," good job, let's see if you can do as good next round. We'll have to wait until after dinner. You can go eat now," everyone rushed into line for dinner. We had chicken sandwiches and chocolate cake," the next round starts now!" Collin yelled when we finished eating.

"Let's go!" Reilly shouted and we ran to our spots.We had decided to switch positions with Anna,Abi, and I on defense,but keep the flag in the same spot since it hadn't been found. I sat in the same tree as the flag and watched out. The camo really helped hide us. I lost sight of Anna and Abi a few times. I saw three people come close to the flag. We all took shot them before they even realized we were there. They looked around but gave up when they couldn't find us. A few other times people came close but got shot before they could see the flag. When the bell rang we literally skipped back with the flag.

"Time to see who wins this time," Collin announced," the winners are, with nine flags, there flag untouched, no one shot, and 880 points, Chitamatcha!" We smirked," and just to make you feel worse about this, there are only 13 cabins here(i think that's right) and they got nine of them. That's all for tonight now go get cleaned up and ready for bed," we all stood up and walked back to the cabins.

"Wow! That many points? We definitely have a lead on the color wars," Hanna said.

"Yep, have fun trying to beat that!" Anna shouted to no one in particular.

AN/ I have no idea how long the chapter is but hopefully it's really long because you awesome guys got me to 2k fricken reads.oops not as long as i thought, sorry please don't kill me I'll try to update again soon. Now keep up the good work. Love y'all!

Vote comment get me to 3k

6-18-14