Chapter three

AN/this chapter is dedicated to Sophiabauza for being first comment ever so please comment now on to the story.

Abi's P.O.V

"Come on Hun we have arrived," says Momma.

"K just let me grab my bag," I say and run off to the car.

" hi," says a man who asks for my name.

"Hi it's Abi," I say.

"Your in Chitamatcha have fun!" He says enthusiastically.

"Bye Momma," I say and hug her.

"Hello?" I say nervously.

"In here!" Says a voice coming from the bathroom. Five girls are in front of me. One has pigtails and a Harry Potter t-shirt, she's sitting on the counter. Also on the counter is a short girl with thick brownish hair. There is another girl who is pale and thin with blond hair. The strangest are the two in front of me. A girl with purple dip dyed hair is cleaning what looks looks like fake fake blood of a girl with short blond hair.

"Prank," says the short brunette simply," Also I'm Reilly."

"I'm Isabella," says the one with pigtails.

"I'm Hanna," says the pale blond.

"Anna," says the one with fake blood on her.

"And I'm Camden," states the one with purple hair.

"I'm Abi. Nice to meet y'all!"

"We'll were all here so after I get this off Anna lets get to know each other," says Anna.

"Niall's P.O.V.

"We're here now goodbye boys don't destroy camp to much," says Simon.

"Bye!" We all shout in unison.

We wait while Liam signs us in.

"When we get back Liam says " We're in Natchez."

While we walk to a cabin I see a girl who is drawing a unicorn on the window of her cabin. I laugh and when she notices me she smiles.

"What Niall?" Asks Harry.

"The window," I say but she's gone. I have to meet that girl her smile was so pretty and her hair!

"Nialler. We're here," says Louis and I open the door and scream "I call top!" And jump on the top left bed before anyone else can.

"No fair mate," complains even though there are enough for everyone to get top beds," I wanted that one."

"Let's settle in we go swimming in an hour," says Liam.

AN/ how was that I'll try to update again in a few hours I listened to one direction the entire time I wrote this

Vote comment watch Divergent with me