Chapter ten

AN/ so please comment I'll pick a few of y'all to add to my story please and thank you. Let's do this thing.

Louis P.O.V.

We went strait from the mess hall on our adventure. We walked to the left of the mess hall and we noticed in the lake there was a trampoline.

"Cool!" Shouted Hazzbear ," trampoline.

"What's down this hill?" Asked Niall.

"I don't know buts let's roll down the hill," I suggested.

We all dropped and started rolling down the extremely steep hill laughing.

"Ooh archery," I squealed and picked up a bow and tried to shoot," I'm Katniss.

"Let me try," Zayn rushed forward and took a bow.

Hanna's P.O.V.

When we got back to the cabin it was about eight and we had an hour and half to get ready. It was starting to get dark.

"Girls put these on over a sports bra or tank top," instructed Reilly tossing us each identical white cut shirts.

"Wear black shorts so we can match," added Reilly. We all went into our bathroom to change. We all were dressed identically when she came out.

"Next let's do hair," Abi suggested.

"Good idea Abi. Let's all do our hair in pigtail braids with a color streak. Camden obviously doesn't need one," I suggest.

"Sure Abi do a green streak, Anna blue, Izzie red, pink Hanna, Reilly orange, and I get purple of coarse. Here's the hair chalk," Camden grabbed a box of her bed.

We all went to work applying the chalk to our hair except Camden. When we finished we put our hair into pigtail braids and tied the ends in ribbons of our respective colors mine pink.

"Next paint your nails with this," Reilly gave us each a white nail polish," it's glow in the dark."

We all painted our nails. When we finished Anna checked the time.

"Shoot!" Anna shouted," it's nine fifteen."

"Let's go," Camden ordered after we put on neon socks in our color because we apparently had to take our shoes of at the door. We all slipped on our shoes and ran to the mess hall.

"Thank gosh we aren't late!" Abi said breathing heavily.

We slipped off our shoes and stepped in.

AN/ well that was fun. Don't forget to enter the contest.

Vote comment rave with me