Chapter nineteen

AN/ please please please comment I'll start adding people soon I already have three picked out so I might have a few more than five. What time is it? It's time to read!

Day two

Camden's P.O.V.

"So may I?" He asked.

I just nodded.

He leaned down and kissed me. I felt fireworks. It only lasted about five seconds but I loved every moment of it.

"How did you know?" I asked Niall.

"Now what," he looked curious.

"That was my first kiss," I muttered shyly.

"What?!?" He was super surprised," but your like seventeen!"

"Actually I'm eighteen,"

"That's not the point," he rolled his eyes.

"Yep this is my first date too," I said.

"What about prom?" He asked.

"Went with Reilly," I shrugged.

"At least you have one now," he chuckled.

"And I'm glad It's you,"

We ate and chatted about nothing. After awhile I laid my head down on his lap and looked up at the clouds as he played with my hair.

"I love your hair it's so unique," Niall said wistfully.

"I like yours more," I said and poked his cheek playfully.

Soon the bell rang and we stood up and walked back slowly our fingers intertwined.

Reilly's P.O.V.

Camden and Niall walked up to the deck and set down still holding hands. They hadn't changed since their date. Awww! I just hope this never turns out like it did with Colten. She hadn't dated him though.

"Hello lovebirds," Liam teased.

"Tell me later," I whispered and squeezed her hand momentarily. She nodded slightly and continued smiling.

"How has the free day been so far?" Collin asked.

"Good," we all echoed.

"Me too now go in KP," a few girls probably about fifteen years old.

"Now in with you," he joked in a pirate voice.

We all walked in. Niall and Camden skipped in hand and hand singing,"we get food! We get food!" How are they hungry they just ate. When we got up to the counter they had hotdogs and cake.

"Thank y'all," I said smiling at the cooks.

We sat down and started eating.

AN/ please please please comment first comment might just be in my story. Also for the story the boys aren't a specific age. They can be whatever age you want them to be. For me they are at when Nialler still had braces and Harry had shorter hair. But they still have all the same songs they have now.

Vote comment taco!

4-14-14