Chapter five

AN/ So how y'all liking it I promise it will get more interesting. Let's get on to the story.

Hanna's P.OV.

When we got to the pool Camden and Reilly led us to go sit at the edge of the pool with our feet in. We sat at the deepest part so we could just jump in when everyone got there.

"We would have to take a swim test but because this is the teen session we don't," explains Reilly.

Right then Five hot guys sit on the other side of the pool.

"I call dibs on the one in orange," I say pointing at the guys. Wow I'm really not as nervous as I was before.

"You go at em," laughs Anna.

"Believe me I will," they laugh.

Right then the blond one gets the boys attention and points to Camden. Ooh looks like someone has an admirer.

"Big Chief will come and say we can get in in the next few minutes," says Camden.

Just then Collin comes and jumps in and we follow his lead.

Niall's P.O.V.

When we walk into the pool area we sit across from a group of girls talking quietly. Then I see her. The girl I saw in the window. She's even more striking now. She's got on a purple swimsuit with gold swirls and her hair seems to shine in the light.

"Lads look across. The one with purple hair. I saw her in the window of her cabin. She smiled at me. Dang it I think I'm in love and I haven't even met her!" I say and point at her grinning. She doesn't seem to notice but her small blond friend does but doesn't say anything.

She's with five girls. She is in the middle of her. On her left are the small blond and a black girl. On her right is a tall girl with pigtails another short girl with thick brown hair in a braid and a girl with short blond hair and a black and red bathing suit.

"Go for it lad I'm favoring the dark one." Says Zayn.

"Have fun making little mixed babies," Harry says and Liam smacks him in the back of the head.

A man who Liam called Collin comes and jumps in the pool and the lads standup. I assume they are going to jump in so I stay put but they instead got behind me and Hazza pushed me in.

"Oui mates!" I yell before going under. I decide to get them back for that. I swim to the bottom and stay there. I can hold my breath for up to a few minutes like a dolphin or something I lay down and look up at them but I know they can't see me this far down. After about a minute they start to freak out. I float up slowly and I come up face down and I can hear Liam having a mini heart attack. After a few seconds I flip up and scream,"boo!" And Lou falls in and Harry almost stops breathing.

"What was that for Leprechaun?" Liam asks," you scared us.

"Pushing me in," I state simply.

"Wanna race!" Screams Lou.

"Ow my ears. But yeah Boobear," Harry says.

"Three, two ,one go," I say and take off.

I bump into someone and lookup and say," sorry," before I realize who it is.

"It's fine," she says in a slight southern accent. Wow even her accent is cute.

"Bye," I mutter and dash off. The boys are already finished.

" Your telling us later." They insist.

"Fine, nosey lads," I mumble and push off towards the bottom of the pool.

Camden's P.O.V.

The girls and I were swimming for a while and I swam to the bottom of the pool and when I came up a blond pushed strait into me.

"Sorry," he says in an adorable Irish accent that practically melts me.

"It's fine,"

"Bye," he says once again making me melt.

"Bye the way nice accent," I add but he's already gone.

"Come to the deck everyone!" Yells Collin.

We all do as he says.

"Camden and Reilly why don't you explain what they need to do seeing as you have been hear the longest," he says.

"You do realize this is your job not ours," Reilly jokes.

"Just go," he chuckles.

"Ok so dinner is in twenty minutes. Everyone needs to meet in the mess hall when the bell rings. Go to your cabins after were done. And no makeup isn't necessary girls." I say earning a few scowls from a group of obviously fake girls. Why are they even here?

" So tonight KP goes to to Natchez. My cabin will help you out and show you what to do. Raise your hands Natchez," instructs Reilly and five older boys raise their hands including the Irish.

"We'll meet you at the mess hall in ten five minutes." I add. And everyone rushes to there cabins.

"So girls don't worry about clothes right now only grab shorts. Dry your selves including your swimsuits and put on the shorts and these shirts over them," I say and toss them each tie dyed shirts with the seams cut of so the sides expose the sides of our stomaches and the ends are fringed. I put on a purple one to match my hair and throw my hair in a messy bun. Everyone is in the matching shirts in under five minutes.

"I'll teach you to make the shirts tomorrow y'all will wear them a lot. Now let's go to KP," Reilly says.

AN/ so it's an extra long chappie for #warnertullywednesday yes it's real search it on ig or Facebook if you wanna find pictures of the camp or the shirts I described.

Vote comment eat tacos with me