Chapter thirteen

AN/ owchie my throat hurts.:( let us read!

Isabella's P.O.V.

"What was that?" We asked running up to the boys.

"WereaworldfamousbritishirishboybandcalledOneDirection," Louis spouted out quickly looking at the floor.

"What?!?" I stuttered surprised.

"Were a famous band we would have told you we just thought you already knew," Liam explained.

"Why don't we know about this?" Abi asked.

"Don't know," Zayn answered.

"Your really good," Reilly added," now let's dance!" Reilly added.

We continued dancing.

"Hello love, that was brilliant, what you did earlier," I turned around to face Harry.

"What sing? I can't really sing usually I just read and write,"

"That's not the case, of coarse you can sing," he said," I heard you,"

"No I really can't everyone says I'm terrible," I argued.

"Who would say that to such a pretty girl?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"Everyone also I'm not pretty I'm just awkward,"

"Don't say that about your self," he frowned.

"O-ok," I stuttered blushing and looking away.

"Here this will complete your outfit," he said taking of his red SnapBack and placing it on my head,"there now your perfect."

Just then a slow song came on.

"May I have this dance," he asked smiling at me.

"Sure," I said nervously.

He put his hands on my waist and we began to dance.

Niall's P.O.V.

"H-hi Camden," I said quietly.

"Hi Niall, how are you liking camp so far?" Camden asked.

"It's amazing. Everyone's so nice. It's so pretty," just like you I added in my head.

" I know one day I'm gonna have to show you some of the best places around here. There's a grove with Spanish moss hanging everywhere it's magical," she gushed.

"I would love that!" I confirmed," can I ask you something?"

"Anything you want," she answered.

"So I know I just met you but it seems like I've know you forever. Camden will you be my girlfriend? Maybe you could take me to the place you just told me about," I asked blushing.

"Yes! She said and hugged me tight.

AN/ aww Camden (me) and Niall are so cute! So I just was so exited that I got a slushy and I found the charger to my dead iPad and I dropped the slushy and got in trouble for it.

Vote comment do the Harlem Shake with me