Chapter eleven

AN/ this chappie is dedicated to @ashesss67 for being an awesome realize friend. Now guess what time it is. It's story time!

Niall's P.O.V.

We basically just goofed of for an hour while exploring camp. When we got back it was only seven so we just hung out on our bunks and messed about for awhile. At a quarter to nine. Then we got into jeans and white t-shirts. We all also wore our favorite snapbacks. We walked to the mess hall at nine and we seemed to be one of the first groups of people there.

"Let's get some glow sticks," suggested Liam.

"I wish for an orange one!" Louis grinned.

"I want a green," I stated.

"Well then let's go get em," Harry said.

We walked over to a table with a ton of glow sticks and we picked up a few. I put one on top of my SnapBack. It's green glow matched my green SnapBack.

"Wow this place is nice," Zayn muttered as we all surveyed the room.

There was a green strobe lights and a smoke machine. There was also a guy about my age in a neon dj outfit. He had green glasses a red hat a blue shirt and yellow shorts. There is a few benches on the outskirts of the room and speakers are playing. As we are looking around Wmyb came on and we panicked momentarily thinking we were gonna get mobbed but when we didn't we started dancing and singing along to our parts. As soon as the song ended the girls entered the room.

AN/sorry it's so short it's my second for the day

Vote comment meow with me