"Emma is everything okay?" someone asks from the other side of the door. Defiantly not Mickey's voice.

"Uhh actually no I have no clothes here and I'm kind of you know naked." I shyly say.

"Oh! Clothes here let me go find you some!"

"Wait! Who is this?" I ask.

"Oh psh sorry it's Evelyn I'll be back in a second!"

She surprisingly doesn't take very long to return.

"I found you some clothes!" I open the door slightly to grab the clothes and quickly thank her.

"Sorry I just took whatever I could find."

"It's completely fine thanks again!" we smile at each other before I close the door.

She grabbed me a warm pair of sweats and a plain white t-shirt. It was clearly not a girl's outfit. It was big on me but it certainly did warm me up. It must be either Josh's or Connor's. Well this is awkward. I finally find the courage to walk out of the bathroom.

At first I don't know which way to go because the house is huge. But I follow the sound of people talking. It seems like everyone, or mostly everyone was in the kitchen. I awkwardly stand in the doorway, not wanting to interrupt anyone's conversation.

"Emma!" Mickey screams tackling me.

"Mhmm Mickey..can't..breathe."

"Sorry! Do you feel better now? All warmed up?"

"Yeah I'm still a little cold but I'm fine!" from the corner of my eye, I see Josh looking at me.

"Oh, Josh sorry if these are your clothes." I say tugging at the ends of the shirt.

"Don't worry about it you look great in my clothes. And besides, I think it's time I returned the favor " he says as I start to blush. That first night we met when I lent him Elijah's clothes, I can't believe he remembers that.

"Here's your tea." Josh comes over and hands me a mug.

"Thank you Josh. For everything you did for me tonight."'

"Don't even mention it." he tells me.

I take a look around the room and notice that it was only me, Josh, Mickey, and Evelyn.

"Where is everyone?"

"Oh! They left as soon as they knew you were okay." Mickey tells me. Wow I feel completely horrible for keeping them here when they could have been home. I stare at the floor while I sip my tea. Ten minutes pass by and I don't think I could stay awake any longer.

"I think we should leave now I'm really tired." and to prove my point I start to yawn.

"Yeah I guess you're right but how?" that's right we don't have a car.

"Josh, I hate to ask you this but is there any way you can have someone take us home?" I ask. He quickly turns around to look at us.

"Guys its nearly 2am I think you should just spend the night."

"We don't want to intrude.." Mickey starts, yawning herself.

"Are you kidding me? Both of you are exhausted! It's the least I can I do." he says.

"Thanks." Mickey and I say and the exact same time.

"Evelyn you're welcomed to spend the night too."

"Great, thanks pal!" she says perkily considering its so late, I mean early in the morning.

"Follow me."

We follow Josh upstairs to the first bedroom on the left and to another one across it.

"There are two rooms so you guys can decide on how you want to split up."

Instantly, Mickey and I link arms.

"You two can take my room and Evelyn, you can take the spare."

"But where are you going to sleep?" I ask.

"I'll take my parents room since they're out. You really need to get some sleep. All of you. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. Goodnight." he smiles.

His lips look so soft and I can't keep the memory of our kiss out of my head. I just want to pull him in so badly, just one more time.

I mean who wouldn't, this is Josh Hutcherson we're talking about.

We say our good nights and make our way into his room. I run and jump on his bed, ready to fall asleep then and there.

"Em, we should go under the covers." she says teasingly. Hesitantly, I get up and untuck the blanket before crawling into bed.

"Sweet Dreams Em."

"Sweet Dreams." I fall asleep with Josh's sent surrounding me.