Lincoln: BUT FROM DEEP DOWN INSIDE, MY HEART IS BROKEN!!!!!
IT JUST REALLY REALLY HURTS!!!! AND, I CAN STILL FEEL IT RIGHT NOW. AND YOU THINK SORRY COULD HELP!? SORRY IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME! BECAUSE WHEN YOU SAY SORRY, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU MEAN IT AND YOU DON'T MEAN IT! AND YOUR APOLOGIES ARE TOTALLY FAKE!
THAT DOSEN'T FIX NOTHING!!! AND IT STILL NEVER WORKS!!!
WHY!!!?? BECAUSE YOU LIE!
______________________________________

Lincoln:(heartbroken) I NEVER ASKED TO BE YOUR SON OR YOUR BROTHER!!!! I NEVER ASKED TO BE
BORN OR RAISED TO THIS FAMILY!!!!
______________________________________
Rita:(ashamed) Lincoln, were really really sorry from how bad we put you into this. After all the notes we read from you the day before and after you ran away, we notice bad you felt at home when the party first started in the first place. We should be the ones Sorry.

Lynn Sr.: But was there a reason for you to run away from home?
______________________________________
Lincoln:(depressed) My Heart hurts.

Lynn Sr.:How does your heart hurts?

Lincoln:(depressed) Well look were you guys got me. I've been broken inside since you guys showed me that your not my family. My life was filled with pain and suffering. My mind been showing me that something was missing in my life. That's when I couldn't stop thinking of you guys. I don't feel love from you guys like I use to. It's hurting me. I can feel the hate and emptiness. But, I feel like you guys don't love me any more.
______________________________________

Rita:(comforts) Don't say that, sweetie.
Your not a parasite, your our son.

Lincoln: Well, how should I even be your son if when everything's my fault? Wouldn't you be mad at me?

Lynn Sr.: Why would you think that?

Lincoln:(heartbroken)
Because, after all the things I've done to make you guys happy, you guys never accepted me. Especially when I find something or get something the sisters makes things unfair to me.(tears up) I'm such a hopeless son and brother.
______________________________________

(Lincoln sniffed alot he hugged his parents. Without hesitation, he cried
real hard. He cried for a long time until he was calmed down)

(Tears stream over Lincoln)

Lincoln:(in tears) I'm sorry, I couldn't
help it anymore! I hate my life!
I feel like I wanna kill my self but
I don't want to! (sniffs) I'm really completely hopeless!!
All because I have a family(sniffs)
who dosent care about me, or appreciate me, who lies about me,
even who doesn't love me!!!!!
(crying)

Lynn Sr.: Don't think like that, Lincoln. Of course we love you.

Lincoln.:(tears streaming)
Well, what's the point of it!?
How!? It doesn't feel like it anymore!
How do you guys think you love me!?
______________________________________

Luna:(comforts) Bro, you know that in your heart that we love you from who and what you are. And that never changes. Because you done so much for us. And we appreciate it. We Fed you, we took care of you and your problems, were always there to help you, get you everything you need, and always looking after you.
But if we didn't love, would you be seeing us?
______________________________________

Luna:(joyful) If we didn't love you, we wouldn't be looking for you. And, I'm sorry for laughing at you. I was suppose to be your guardian. But instead, I lost your trust in me. Back in the days, you were the bestest things that ever happen to my life. I use to play with you all the time when you were little. (kneels down to him)
But mostly, I was more than like your sister. Your best friend.
After you run away from home,
I was lost and empty with out you.
I really missed you.
Without you, I can't play my music.
(tears up) And, I just want you to know that......... I love you for that, Lincoln.
______________________________________