Chapter 5

Anxious.

I was more than anxious in fact. I've never gone on a date in my whole entire life. The only time I have, if you even count this, when I was a child and we used to play Mommy and Daddy. Does that even count? I doubt so.

I slipped on my formal shirt and looked in the mirror. My high waisted jeans fit perfectly around my waist and I nodded at my appearance.

I was scared mostly since this was my first date ever. I know, embarrassing. While everyone else has lost their virginity, I'm here still not even able to have my first kiss. I'm basically the queen of the virgins. I've done nothing, seen nothing, spoke nothing...

I brushed out my hair in front of the mirror and let my soft curls bounce down. I was thankful that my blonde hair wasn't being so difficult, unlike other times. I reached down and put my keys in my wallet then walked out of my room.

I swung myself through the halls of my room, almost causing myself to trip down the stairs. Just as that happened, the doorbell rang alerting me even more. I stood up quickly, tripping once more and ended up falling on my butt.

I grunted and pulled myself as I walked over to the door.

"Are you okay?" Andy immediately said as he saw me. "I heard a loud bang from inside." His face showed deep concern for me.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just accidentally fell down the stairs, that's all." I laughed.

"Are you sure?" he questioned, his voice laced with worry.

I shook my head, giving him a small smile in the process. "I'll be fine, don't worry."

"Alright, well..." As he began to say that, he looked at me. I was beginning to worry this might've been a setup or something. There's no possible way that he would actually want to go on a date with me. This is a date correct?

"You look beautiful," Andy said, causing it to interrupt my thoughts.

I glanced down, avoiding his eyes in the process. "Well thank you, Andy. You look mighty fine yourself." I mentioned and instantly felt like an idiot after saying that.

He grinned at me before leading me over to his car. It was a simple car, completely black. The moon was already rising above the hills, while the sun was resting on the other side. The air was delicate, the night itself was perfect.

He reached over to the door, letting me in first. I nodded at him before stepping in myself. Andy shut the door and quickly paced over to the other side, sliding himself in also.

"I hope I'm not intruding but I'm surprised your parents didn't want to see me?" Andy responded.

"Oh, they are both out on a business trip for a month and two. I'm usually by myself. I don't mind honestly. It's kind of nice being by yourself. Let's you think." I specified.

"Home alone? Hm..." he paused for a moment, probably to think or something like that. "Don't you get lonely? I can imagine it can get fucking lonely by yourself in there for awhile." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Nah, I'm used to it. My friends sometimes come over and we watch movies. Even so, I'm always out and about during the nights, either at someone else's or they're at mine." I announced, my vision focusing on the window next to me.

He didn't say anything but just nod.

"I'm curious where we are going." I suddenly said so the silence was no more.

"Nothing bad I promise. There's a specific spot in the park I want to show you, but we'll eat first then go there," he explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows but didn't say anything.