Chapter 2

"Scar," A hand waved in front of my face. "Hello? Earth to Scarlet!"

"Huh? I lifted my head, my eyes focusing on what is in front of me.

"You have not said one word to us. I've never seen you so quiet before." Ally asked, examining my features on my face.

"Oh, it's uh-nothing. Sorry." I piped up, sitting straighter than before.

"What's going on? This is not like you." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Yeah, exactly." Melissa, one of my other friends asked.

"It's nothing. Trust me on that." I let a smile reach my lips and they both looked at me unsure but continued their conversation.

"So did you see that new kid?" Ally said to Melissa. I immediately felt interested in the conversation since I had a feeling I knew who they were talking about.

"Yeah, he has tattoos all over his arms. His eyes are so gorgeous." Mel answered and put her face into her hands.

"Are you talking about Andy?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

They looked at me with wide eyes, almost confused that I knew his name.

"His name is Andy?" She squeaked. "How do you know?"

I bit my lip and looked to the side,"I was sent to the principal's office and he was standing there. Mr. Devin asked me to show him his classes so I was able to talk to him."

"What?!" They both said at the same time.

"Yeah... what's the big deal about it?" I muttered, looking at both of them.

"Was he nice?"

"Did he smell good?"

"How tall is he?"

The two girls began to clamor me with questions. I just sat there as they continued to keep asking questions a mile a minute.

"Guys, calm down. It's not even a big deal." I laughed, trying to get them to calm.

"Okay, we're calm." She reached over to take one of the drinks from the waiter's tray. I reached over and took my water then inserted a straw in the glass.

"Nothing happened. He seemed interesting. He looks a bit older than us though. So I'm doubting he's seventeen or eighteen with a number of tattoos he has. Unless he has money to pay for that many tattoos." I explained.

"So he's older? That makes it even more interesting." Mel took a sip from her drink, giving us a mischevious look.

"Hey, no. He seems like a nice guy. Don't try to do anything to him. Plus he actually found my ID. He was the guy I knocked into the other day. My ID must've fallen out and he picked it up. How strange is it that he actually came to our school?" I shrugged.

"We are lucky either way. Thank the heavens you lost your ID and he was actually planning on going to this school. To replace your ID it's like thirty-something dollars." Ally nodded, taking a huge gulp of her drink.

I nodded in agreement as I began to think of the guy we were talking about. They were right about one thing, he was absolutely gorgeous. Possibly one of the most handsome men I have ever seen. That could be an over exaggeration, but I didn't care.

"He had an extremely deep voice. That's one thing that stood out from him." I mentioned.

"How deep?"

"Deep." I chuckled, putting the straw back to my lips.

"Did anything else happen?" Ally questioned.

"Um, we talked about why he decided to come here and some other stuff. He also mentioned hanging out again." I took a gulp from my glass.

"He wants to hang out with you? That's amazing, Scar. You should do it." Mel encouraged. "Plus by the sound of it, it seems as though he is interested in you." she winked and pushed her hair back.

"I don't know. And how can you tell? All he did was be a nice person like how everyone should be." I knitted my eyebrows together.

"I can just tell. I have this feeling." She lifted her hand and tapped her head. "I bet you two will be together by the end of this year."

"Now you're getting ahead of yourself. Ally?" I focused my attention over to her.

Ally lifted her head and I could see the smirk on her face.

"I agree. I can totally see you guys together. But if you don't snatch him, I will." she winked and a smile crept over her lips.

"Alright, then you can have him. Besides, I have no chance with him anyway. Guys are naturally not into me. You two usually are the ones to get asked out. So either way, he'll probably end up asking one of you out and not me." I scoffed.

"Someone's getting sour. Do you like him?" Mel confronted.

"No. I just met him Mel so no. You guys can have him it's okay." I sat back in my seat and brought my drink closer to me.

"Alright, I'll see about asking him later to hang out." she smiled. "As long as you're okay with it."

"I don't own him. You don't have to ask me for permission to ask him out." I laughed.

"I know. I just want to make sure you don't like him because if you do I won't go for him. But... since you don't then I'm going after him." Mel nodded.

I nodded back, giving her a small smile. I didn't say anything but just nod. Plus I had only met this guy today so I had no right in telling her no.

Although, she never said I couldn't hang out with him. So if we do hangout that wouldn't exactly be a problem. I doubt that he was even serious about hanging out again so either way, she can go for it.

"Aw yeah, my food is here." I heard Ally say as the waiter came over with the tray and began handing us our food.

At that point, I was barely hungry, but I can't say no to tacos. Plus who could even say no to tacos anyways?