Forget

Namjoon Pov

I shoot up from my bed , what just happened ? I don't remember anything , all I remember is that is am a alpha  of my clan and my rival of Yoongi .

"Yoongi" hmmm why do I feel different , I walk up to my mirror and stare at myself . WAIT is that hickeys , how? I don't remember anything ! I look closely at the hickeys there all over , purple reddish spots marking that I was someone's lover or one night stand .

I run to my dresser and grab some clothes , not really caring what I wore .

I look towards my nightstand an see a bunch of Polaroids . I look more closely , that's YOONGI AND I ! Even worse we were kissing , I don't like him that way . Although a little of me liked it so much , his eyes and pale skin intrigue me .

I snapped out of my dazed state , I hear a rustle from outside my window . I go towards it to see Yoongi , I roll up the window and let him in .

"Yoongi ?"

"What is this ?"

"That's us being a couple why joonie ?"

"Because all I remember is me hating you !"

"Wait ..........wait ....."

Yoongi started to cry , I felt bad for the older . I felt bad that I don't remember , he looks like a good guy and cute.

I embraced him in my arms , I starts to caress his cheek . Something went crazy , I realized it was my heart .

"Yoongi get out !"

"Namjoon if you are still there I love you !"

He hopped out the window sobbing , all I can think I about how he said "I love you."

Yoongi Pov

I can't believe this happened I loved Namjoon . He was my everything , even though that sounded cheesy .

We spent weeks together , I really did love him . I know my Grandma has something to do about this !

"GRANDMA !"

"Yes Yoongi !"

I bolted towards my grandmas office , it was filled it the brim with cats . Did I mention I hate cats , anyways that's off topic .

"Gran why did you erase Namjoon's memory of our love ?"

"Because he was a guy !"

"Gran I loved him with all my heart , have you
loved anyone ?"

Silence

"Oh yah that's right because you do love no one , all you care about is my future and money !"

"Yoongi I do love you !"

"Then why did you erase Namjoon's love !"

"Because you are a guy !"

"SO WHAT , I LOVED HIM !"

"Yoongi ......"

"No Gran give me the potion that will turn him back !"

"There isn't a potion that can do that , you will have to make him fall for you."

"Wait so can I please be in love with him Gran !"

"Fine you can ."

I run as fast as the wind towards my room , I collect all the photos and our date book . It's a book that we keep our date ideas and dates that we have been on . I loved our first date , I also loved Namjoon .

1 hour later

I hope it's not to late , all I can think about is Namjoon . I remember his lips on mine an how they moved .

I snapped my attention towards the tower where Namjoon lives .

"Time to make him fall in love with me again !"

Author's notes

Okay guys so yah this is kind of a filler because a lot will happen next chapter . AGIAIN 409 reads OMG and 43 votes ! GUYS I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH . Also sorry school is a hazard of my writing also volleyball is too . But anyways I hope you liked the chapter so far.

BYE !❤️