(4x13) Pregnancy.

Start from the beginning

He shrugged. "I was hungry but unfortunately you didn't cook anything." He said in annoyance, I slapped his chest.

"I'm not your personal cook and if you want to eat something go order a cheap burger or something." I grabbed my bag sending him a glare.

"Aggressive pregnant ladies." He muttered, I shot him a look before walking away with Derek.

**********************

Derek and I came home all smiley from the doctors appointment and there was an even nicer surprise for us...Well for me...I walked in to see my brother and everyone else here, except for my mom. I walked up to Scott pulling him into a hug.

"Hello." I smiled at him, turning to Stiles and pulling him into a hug.

"We saw each other like yesterday." Scott said, as I pulled away from Stiles, shooting him a look.

He raised his hand in surrender. "Sexy mama." Lydia's voice came from beside me, she pulled me into a hug. "You still manage to look hot even when you're pregnant, that dress is beautiful." She whispered in my ear before we pulled away. "How is my godchildren?" She asked touching my stomach.

Stiles stopped talking to Derek who was having a conversation with my brother, he walked over to us raising his eyebrow. "My godchildren." Stiles said, sending Lydia look.

Lydia raised her eyebrows at him. "You don't even look like the type to take care of them." Lydia shot back.

Stiles raised his eyebrows at her. "You'll probably make mini Layla into a pink ball!" He argued back, I looked at the two like they were a married couple fighting.

"At least I won't make them into a creepy computer nerd." I shook my head as I felt a hand around my waist, looking up to see Derek looking down at me with a smile. Scott chuckled on my other side, I grabbed his hand giving him a smile which he returned one.

"These two are acting like married couples." I shook my head, kissing Derek's cheek. "Hey!" They both stopped arguing and looked at me. "We have something to tell all of you." I let go of Scott hand, I smiled up at Derek. "We are having a boy and a girl." We smiled at them.

Scott looked at me in shock. "Oh shit." He mumbled, I looked at him confused. "Their womb buddies like us!" He said, pulling me from Derek and into a hug causing me to giggle. "I'm going to be the best uncle ever." He said excitedly pulling away from me.

Lydia and Stiles both looked at him causing Scott's face to slowly drop. "No! i'm going to be the best!" Stiles and Lydia said at the same time.

Scott, Stiles, and Lydia continued arguing. I groaned and put my head against Derek's shoulder. "I think I should make Peter the godmother and godfather." I said not meaning to say it loud causing them to go quiet.

Lydia and Stiles shook their heads. "You wouldn't dare." They said at the same time.

"If you all don't stop arguing I will make Peter, the uncle, godfather, and godmother." I threatened them.

"Godmother?" He said from behind me.

I sighed in annoyance. "Yes, because sometimes you act like a little girl." I told him. "Now everyone shut up, because this pregnant lady." I pointed at myself. "Needs to relax." I walked over towards the couch sitting down resting my hand on my stomach.