21 : Talk To Me

Demi

As much as I wanted to stop, I couldn't.. as much as I wanted to stay, I had to go.. as much as I now wanted to talk with him about what happened, I didn't have time..

But as I laid there staring at the ceiling in his arms, I felt like it all finally stopped.. I was just there.. listening to him breathing.. waiting to see what we were going to do now..

We crossed a line.. it wasn't a simple new years eve kiss.. it wasn't a simple "I love you and I want to be your girlfriend" kind of kiss..

It was a boundary that we shouldn't have crossed.. but I don't regret it at all..

Once again, he cheated.. he cheated on someone again with me.. it almost felt like he had no control when he was around me.. just like I didn't have..

My mind started to wander off to so many things and so many fears.. so many worries..

I stood up and started to get dressed in silence.. what we did was wrong, but to me it felt right.. I was just hoping he felt the same..

Keep in mind that he told me a month ago that he didn't feel anything for me anymore..

I had just put on my underwear and jeans when he finally sat up on the bed.. was he going to say anything?

I gained enough courage to look at him after I put on my shirt and his head also turned towards me.. in his eyes I could only see love.. they were shining... and they looked different than all those other times we locked eyes

He gave me a small smile and I knew we were going to be alright.. he hugged me tightly and then put his hand on my knee probably knowing that I was now afraid

- We got this.. ok?..

I nodded and smiled kissing his clavicle while he rubbed my back.. my hand touching his chest as he hugs me tighter

- I suddenly feel like writing three million songs - he chuckled making me giggle

- Well.. let's get you with a guitar then..

He put on his shirt and we both went back to the couch to make my most personal song ever.. my favorite one that without a doubt would make it into my next album.. We called it Stop The World and it was definitely the most special out of all the songs I've written with him..

But that wasn't the only song we wrote that night.. We also finished one that I like to call Two Pieces and even another one called Unbroken..

It was definitely a day to remember.. but it soon ended with my parents arriving to take me home..

I know we had to have a serious talk about what happened today but at the same time, I didn't want to have it.. I was scared that he was going to break my heart again..

Just like all those other times he did..

I started my summer tour on June 21st just when I finished wrapping my new album.. The last addition to the album was Stop the World..

I was going to do a photoshoot for the album cover so I could release it in July..

After all of that, I received a call about recording and making a videoclip for a song called Send It On along with the Jonas, Miley and Selena.. this was going to be one hell of a videoshoot..

On June 25th, Nick told me he was going to visit me so we could talk.. I was really nervous and didn't actually know what to expect..

I went to my purse and took out my notes for the "Thanks" section of my album. It was going to be called Here We Go Again

Just when I sat down, there was a knock on the door

I opened my hotel room door and saw Nick with a small smile.. he greeted me and I went for a hug.. not really sure if I should give him are kiss..

He hugged me and then put a small bouquet of flowers between us - I thought you would like them - he mumbled awkwardly

- They are beautiful.. thank you.. - I said taking them

I turned around and searched for a cup so I could put water in it and put the flowers.. Nick went to sit on my bed as I did it and placed them on my nightstand

After a while, I finally sat down next to him and sighed - So... lets talk?

He nodded and gulped - About 5 days ago, Miley called me..

I looked at him intrigued and crossed my legs under my body as he leaned back.. this was not exactly what I meant by talking.. I wanted to talk about us..

- Yeah.. like she always does - I chuckled looking down

- No.. this time it interests you - he told me sitting up straight - As you know, she's shooting a movie.. Last Song - I nodded - Well.. she met a guy there called Liam Hemsworth.. her love interest on the movie.. she apologized to me over and over but ended up breaking up with me.. she told me it wouldn't work out anyways since we have been too distant..

I looked up at him and frowned - I'm.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't know

Nick chuckled and gulped - Don't be - he said licking his lips - If she didn't break up with me, I would've broken up with her..

My heart made a backflip when I heard his words escape his lips.. Yes.. is this finally happening?.. is he going to finally be mine?..

- Why?.. - was all I managed to blurt out, not really looking at him

- I couldn't stay in a relationship with her knowing that I have true raw feelings about you.. I have once.. I can't do it twice..

A smile spreaded on my lips and I looked up from under my lashes - You.. have?..

He had a beautiful adorable smile on his face as he nodded - I just need to know.. if you still feel the same.. or if I am too late..

I shook my head and threw myself at him hugging him tightly - Oh my god I can't believe this is happening - I giggled as I felt tears come to my eyes..

Nick hugged me tight and kissed my shoulder - I can't either..

We stayed there hugging for a while until I finally pulled back so we could kiss.. my heart was finally completely filled with happiness.. for once, I forgot about the world we were living in..

- Will you be my girlfriend beautiful? - Nick asked me as I put my hands on his face

- Of course Nicholas.. I can't believe we took so long! - I answered him before I kissed him again

I was the happiest I have been in a long time.. It didn't compare to what I felt when I started dating Cody.. that was nothing compared to the feelings I felt for this boy..

My boy..

My best friend..

My boyfriend..

My Nick..

TOOK A LONG FUCKING TIME BUT THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!! YESSSSS 👏🏻😊🎉😁

What do yall think of this?? Will it last??? 😏

Alma •