Spin- off Books!

Due to my love for the Batfam, I have now created Spin- off books for the Trilogy. You can find them on my page!

Spin- off #1: Beyond

Tim Drake has never worried too much about his future

Tim Drake has never worried too much about his future. With two sons, a couple of nieces and nephews, life in Gotham had gotten a bit more sunny. However, when they come up against the Lord of Time, Tim is faced with questions he never thought of before. Beyond the reach of the family, beyond the time he knows and beyond any help, he must decide if he wants to save the future... or save his family.

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/117894765-beyond

Spin- off #2: At the Speed of Light

Bart Allen has always been used to his life going at super speed

Bart Allen has always been used to his life going at super speed.Icicle Jr., on the other hand, is always chill. Throw in a young, cocky, weapons smuggling Bertenelli in between, and it can only spell disaster for the city of Gotham. Jake Bertenelli is trying to prove his worth to his uncle, but along the way, he encounters his cousin- Helena. While his anger towards her makes it difficult to persuade him in changing his ways, a certain red head has caught the interest of the young Italian boy. Pretending to clean up his act, Jake enjoys the hospitality of the Waynes, all the while, concocting a different plan to finish out his original mission. But when feelings start to arise and emotions get the best of him, how can Jake tell which is pretend and which is real?

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/121685058-at-the-speed-of-light