MERRY CHRISTMAS!

WHOWEEE IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK! 

First of all, I'd like to apologize to you, my amazing readers. It's been a while since I update. And by a while, I mean, a really long time. I just checked my log, and I realized the last chapter I posted was back in September! Gosh! How did time fly so fast? But I would also like to say thank you to those who stuck around and who have been waiting with saintly patience for the uploads. I also appreciated those who commented or messaged me to update. It really warms my heart when people take time to hit me up like that, and I'm sorry this upload couldn't come fast enough!!!

BUT IT IS CHRISTMAS SEASON, RIGHT?

And as my Christmas gift to all you lovely folks, I SOLEMNLY SWEAR that we will finish Damian's story before Christmas hits. We only have a few chapters left and I plan to slay 'em in the next few days. I just needed to hibernate for a few days after finishing my final exams. Honestly, Finals have never been such a pain in the ass before, but this year it really pissed me tf off. 

Oh well. No use spreading the bad vibes. I'm back. I'm well- rested. I am myself. And I am ready to give you updates. 

As always, you guys are all wonderful, amazing humans who deserve much love. *virtual hugs and kisses for everyone* 

Love always,

Angel

P.S. Sorry if chapter 20 seemed kinda filler, I just thought it was important to show the Waynes having a good day before shit hits the fan. >:) Yes, you must read on and find out. Will update ASAP!