Chapter 29

~ Chapter 29 ~

To say that his little trip to the other side of the world was uneventful would be the understatement of the year. Takaba had barely been out of the capital most of his life. He now kind of knew why. Going abroad ... and going abroad with certain company was a treat to sanity. It was definitely not for the faint of heart. He had never considered himself such. But with his way more than often palpitations he was kind of starting to worry about himself. His current one was just about to hit a new level of life-threatening thuds. And if it could only be his heart that threatened to give up on him then he might have even welcomed the idea.

- "Ahhh ... s-top ..." His voice was raw and dry in his throat. It consumed so much of the already lacking air in his lungs. His forehead scraped the sheets and a sweat-drop rolled off his chin damping the fine material. Almost wet locks stuck to his burning cheeks. Fingers slid up his curling spine and entwined in his damp hair twisting his head a bit to the side. His half-lidded eyes could barely make out the shape behind him. The ghost of a hand enveloped his pelvis and slowly but steadily pulled him to his knees. No more ... his hands gave out. He winced when his shoulders dug into the mattress while his trembling arms could now only lay helpless on his sides. The fine sheen of sweat covering his entire body could feel the light shift of the air while another's body moved over his and he could do nothing about it. He was entirely at the mercy of the man currently ravishing him completely. "... sto-..." Another strangled attempt and another grand failure.
- "No!" The heat of another's skin slowly started to cover his feverish back until gushes of scalding breath hit between his shoulder blades. "More!" His deluded mind didn't even know the words that were spoken to him. He could only recognize the dark, dangerous voice that was sipping right into his body. His sore throat tore from his next cry when a heavy thrust shook his slipping consciousness. He was turned, spread, impaled and rocked to oblivion. Hungry lips found his and their sharp, deliciously intense taste made him moan even more shamelessly into their confines. He was lost, so lost.

***
Asami's eyes were fixed on the play of the morning rays that crept through the curtains. It was a sight he rarely saw due to his nearly afternoon practice of getting up. It was not like it was something he missed. But this morning it seemed like something quite precious. Against all odds he did like the light. He never really had much time to enjoy it. After all you don't run half of the yakuza underground in parks and kindergartens. A spot of light in his dark world was easily noticed. And he had made sure to catch his own. The quiet puff that hit his collarbone made him avert his thoughtful eyes. They landed on the mop of bright hair that tickled his chin. The strays of light found it very enjoyable to play catch there. They felt home. The mop suddenly stirred and rolled on its back. The man leaned his head on his elbow and took a better view.

The boy was finally breathing calmly but his mouth was still ajar as if he didn't have enough air. The dark eyes fixed on the pink crescent forms that were obviously bruised and swollen. The orbs traveled down to trace the line of the purple-bluish marks that dotted the sprained neck then went straight to the collarbone and down to a nipple. Some of them looked angry red, others sickly yellow. His eyes darted even lower and found a couple of the love-marks around the abdomen before they disappeared under the sheet and into the lower tight. And ohh the yakuza knew that this place hadn't been spared as well. He twitched when he stopped himself in his urge to lift up the sheet. He could imagine his own art on the inner side of the soft ties where he had planted his teeth numerous times. It probably wouldn't be such a pretty sight now.

Asami grunted and his twitching fingers slid into his own messy hair. He had been rough. Last night he had been too rough. The moment they had reached the door of the apartment he had practically jumped the blond and put an end to his day long struggling with the castle tour and all. Couple was definitely a dangerous word. He had totally lost his restraint at some point during the night when the wanton moans he elicited from that dulcet mouth had filled the entire premises. That beastal heat had always been in him but at least till now he had managed to control it, tame it, even ignore it. This time it had slipped and slipped bad. Even if he had been satisfying both their needs, he had been doing it in a way that didn't leave the other a choice. A choice that was quite important to a certain perky blond. Takaba would probably be furious when he woke up.