Lachlan- I Was Right To Hope Parts 1 & 2

Start from the beginning

He seemed to get the idea that I didn't quite understand so he pulled out a small notebook and wrote something down on it before showing it to me.

My name is Dr White. Something tells me you can't hear us, so I'll let you write.

I nodded and took the book and pen out of hands before writing.

I can't hear anything, I don't remember what happened. Why am I here?

He looked at my note with concern written all over his face before turning to the nurse and she left the room. I looked around as much as I could with my limited movement and frowned, I still didn't quite understand.

I was squirming around as much as I could but whoever was on top me was much heavier and much stronger than I was. I was screaming into the gag but I knew it was coming out muffled and probably barely legible.

There was quiet laughter from the man on top of me, he clearly enjoying my distress and utter fear. His hands started to move to my hips and pulling my t-shirt up, he lifted over my struggling body.

"If you don't stop moving this will be much worse than I want to make it, and I know how to make it worse."

Dr White was still scribbling stuff down on his paper, it almost seemed like he was writing an entire essay. I was still regaining small amounts of control over my body once again, but I couldn't feel anything from my waist below.

When I looked down I noticed my hands, and a small scar on the tip of my ring finger on my right hand. I was confused, I hadn't had a scar there before but I knew I had cut my finger in that exact spot a day or two before my memory went black. How long had I been there?

I could remember Preston and Rob leaving to get food, going back to recording and then my monitor landing on me before nothing, then waking up in the hospital with no hearing.

That was the point I started to really get scared, would I ever get my hearing back? Would I remember what happened? What had happened and how long had I been there?

Hopefully I was right to hope.

Part 2

I don't know how I was awake but I don't think it was long. I didn't listen to him, I was so scared so I continued to struggle. His hand came down on my head, hard, and I passed out for a few seconds before my mind cleared again.

He was grinding on me and I screamed again, wrenching myself away from him and onto the floor. Because of my hands behind my back I couldn't protect myself from the fall so my head hit the floor first and this time I was out from good.

By the time I woke I was back on the bed, my entire body throbbing. I was naked, wrapped up in the blankets by someone else and I could feel dried... something... sticking to my body. I had a sneaking suspicion I knew what it was.

My arms were still behind my back but the blindfold and gag were gone so I could see the room for the first time. It was small, the bed taking up most of the space. I could barely move, my body throbbing with every slight movement.

My head was thudding and I became aware of the open door and the person standing in it. I flinched, visible enough for him to see because he laughed and started to walk towards me and I screamed.

The nurse was back and this time she came back with some people I recognised very well. It was Preston and Rob, who both immediately rushed forwards and tried to hug before they were stopped by Dr White.

They talked for a few minutes while the nurse started to poke and prod me, sticking something in my ear too. I flinched when it came in contact with me but as soon as she pulled it away sounds started to flood my ears. I could hear voices, the beeping of the machines and above all, when I spoke I could hear my own voice.