Sanskar takes his car and drives to the Village where his marriage happened. When he goes to the place and shocked to see no one is present there.

He sees a man and go to near him.

Sanskar: bhaisap, is there a village naa?

Man: no beta, there is no village. It's outer skirt of forest. Only there is a shiv temple which is also abandoned.

Sanskar: but yesterday...

Man: someone put the sets like village for shooting. I think you confused with that cinema set.

Man goes from there.

Sanskar gets inside his car and sees a letter .

Sanskar opens the letter.

" hi Sansku,

When you read this letter, you will get my gift for your marriage. I never broke my promise. As I said, I came to your marriage.hmm! your marriage is so superb naa. Escaping, running and chasing and finally married. I know you should be anger on me. but Swara is very good girl and you loves her lot. I don't find any other way. Sansku, I know you think why I didn't returned. But I lost myself in my revenge and you don't believe Sansku, I killed Ragini's murderer. I know you are shocked. That's the reason, I didn't come infront of you. I lost my life in dark world which don't have any way to return other than death. I will be always with you and whenever you need me, I will support you even I don't come infront of you.

Bye . when you finish this letter, a drop of tear fall down on this letter and it will be burnt."

Sanskar hurriedly try to safeguard the letter but a drop of tear falls on Letter and it burnt as ashes within a second.

Sanskar(yells):laku....

Sanskar bangs his hand in steering.

Sanskar drives towards his house and lays in couch in his room. He remembers each and every enjoyable moment with Laksh and dozed off.

The next day morning,

Sanskar wakes up by sun rays falling in his face and sees Swara is sleeping still now in the effect of medicine.

Sanskar freshen up and comes to near Swara.

Sanskar: I don't know Swara, what will happen in our life. I know you love Laksh. but I have to respect this marriage. I never disturb or force you to give my rights.

Swara opens her eyes and Sanskar stops his talk and takes water in a glass.

Swara sits by holding her head.

Sanskar:Drink this water, you will feel little bit better.

Swara takes and drink.

Swara:where am I ?

Sanskar:in our house.

Swara's POV

Ohh! Shiv ji, what you done with my fate? I am married Sanskar and I want to live in Laksh's house. No...I can't. how can I face Laksh parents? I am the one who responsible for Laksh misery life and mera Rago ka suicide.

At that time, they hear a knock.

Sanskar open the door and Kalyani and Suji comes inside.

Kalyani:how are you feeling beta?

Swara feels more guilt .

Swara:don't show this much care to me aunty. I am the one who is reason for Laksh's misery life.

Kalyani:who said that?

Swara:if I didn't ...

Kalyani caresses Swara's face.