Frazel

Hazel POV

I walked alone, jacket drown tight around her, hood up and drown tight . My curly cinnamon locks were hidden under the good and a beanie. Snow fell and the air had a frosty bite.  My boyfriend, Frank, was off at war- as if I needed him to be. 

A single tear rolled down my face. I shook my head. He would come back- He swore on the Styx. He's the son of Mars, I consoled herself. War is second nature for him. I continued walking. I was bound towards the now frozen-over lake and picnic area where Frank and I had our first date. 

I seated myself at a bench under a willow tree, still thinking, I puled out a sketchpad. I was so scared. Frank's mom had died in a war. That's what I yelled at Frank when he told me that he wanted to join a army to fight monsters. I felt so bad. What if that was his last memory of me, of us? 

I forgot about my drawing, drew my knees to my chest, buried my head in my hands and sobbed. it felt so good to cry. But if the legion saw me now... I shuddered to think about tit. Lupa would be disgraced and disgusted her former trainee was showing weakness. But... I was only one demigod, and nobody else understood. Nico was gods know were, Percy and Annabeth were on their honeymoon, Jason and Piper lived far away, Leo and Calypso where far too busy with their shop- and I felt awkward around Leo anyways.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't look. If it was a murderer, let it be. If it was a soldier, here to inform her about Frank's death, I would die anyways.

There came an awkward voice.

"Uh...Um...Why are you crying?"

It was decidedly male.

"My boyfriend went to ... w-war... and h-his mother d-died in w-war, and I-I'm scared..." I sobbed, my voice muffled. Why I trusted this random guy, I didn't know. But he sounded somewhat familiar.

"Oh... I just got back from  war.. would you tell me your boyfriend's name? I might know him?"

I felt a light of hope. It was small, and feeble, but it was there. I spoke more steadily, but didn't raise my head.

"F-Frank Z-Zhang..."

"Hazel?!"

I looked up. looking down at me was Frank.

"FRANK ZHANG! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT! I WAS A RECK! UGH!" I screamed. standing up in a flash, jewels popping out of the ground.

I smiled, flying tackle-hugged him. I kissed him and hugged him again, refusing to let him go,

"hey, Hazel, Let's head home! I can't wait to see it again! Sorry I didn't write, but war got pretty hectic," He laughed. I realized why I didn't recognize his voice- It was deeper, harder, the voice of a warrior. He must have seen many deaths.

"Frank, I love you. I am so glad you are here with me! <3" I smiled.

Frank grinned, picked me up and spun me around. 

" I love you to Hazel, and I will never leave you. Ever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for everyone that has read,  voted and commented on my books it all means so much to me. I would also like to mention that this Frazel one-shot is not mine. It is one of my favorites so I wanted to share it to you wonderful readers, Thank you again.

-Percabeth-forever225