Octachel

Rachel POV

I put my feet up on my coffee table and my hands relaxing behind my neck. I watch TV in my room with a bowl of chips and popcorn on the table. My body sinks into the sofa as I relax letting all my worries wash away. I focus my attention on the TV, I think I am watching Tom and Jerry. The one about the Cat and Mouse that keep beating each other up but both of them somehow manage to cheat Hades every time.

A slight sound of a knock forms on my door.

"Ms. Dare? Somebody is requesting you." I sigh, I was really hoping that I that I could relax and watch dumb shows.

"Let them in Mr. Jones," I muster trying to fill my voice with as much disappointment as possible.

I heard the trumping of feet pounding down the stairs. I wait, more feet pound up the stairs. I hear I slight knock on the door.

"Come in" I yell at the door, not paying much attention. A skinny face appears through the door. As the door closes behind him.

"Octavian?" I question. Why would he be here, at my house?! Did he not realize that I hated him, and everyone else in camp half-blood.

He gave me a have-hearted smile and plopped himself down beside me.

"Nice place you got here, why do you live in a cave during summer when you can afford such luxurious?" He asked me looking around my room.

I glare at him, "Octavian, why are you here? This is my home go away."

He smirked at me, ''Well you invited me up here in the first place."

"Well-" I shot back at him, " Fine, what do you want from me?" I sigh.

"What makes you think that I want something?" He smiles rising both eyebrows.

"Well, cus your an ignorant, evil, selfish, teddy bear infesting-" I stop. He took out a big bear from his bag and stuffed it in my face. He dropped it him my lap and took out another one. He set that one down on my table and took a knife out of his bag.

I give him a surprised look "Your not trying to murder me are you?"

He looked up at me and looked away, the shock came over me. He was trying to murder me. He picked up the bear and one hand and the knife in the other. He gently slid the knife along the bear's stomach as stuffing fell out onto the ground. He took a handful out and spread it along with my table.

"From the meat of this bear, I predict that you and I could be meant together if we tried." He told me with hope in his eyes.

I roll my eyes, I could feel heat traveling along my face, "Well then, as the oracle of Delphi I predict that I am too good for you."

"I guess, I'll just have to try harder next time."