|15|. You're Too Hot To Die

This chapter is dedicated to sammysunshine2016 
Thank you for always texting me and basically being my motivation to keep writing. I'm so sorry I lied to you.
I'm sorry I lied to all of you...
__________________
Previously on The Bad Boy Calls Me Princesa...
That thought was destroyed when a hand wrapped around my waist from behind and my back slammed against a chest. My eyes shot open and I saw a pissed Kendrick sending an intense glare at whoever stopped our kiss,
"What the he-" I stopped when a scent hit me.
His scent.
Even with all the alcohol, and sweat in the air there was no denying it.
Apples and Vanilla.
The intruder chuckled darkly against my ear, his lips brushing it slightly.
"You fucked up now, Princesa."
__________________

____________
Jordan's P.O.V.
_____________

Was a blonde currently bouncing up and down on my lap?

Yes.

Would any other guy kill to be in this position?

Yes.

Am I surrounded by a bunch of drunken girls all wanting the Dickanator.

Yes.

Was this party actually not as bad as I thought it would be?

Yes.

Will I get laid to night if I do so much as smirk at a girl?

Yes.

Then why the fuck am I bored?

"Jordan," Lila whined, "What happened? You stopped kissing me."

My hands gripped her waist as I lazily looked up at her. "I'm just not feeling it tonight babe."

The blonde whimpered, running her fingers through my hair.

I fucking hate that. Just because we kiss doesn't mean you get to touch my shit, especially my hair.

I gripped Lila's wrists and brought them down to her sides. "Don't."

She flinched at my tone, but covered up with a small pout. "What, why? We were doing just fine before we got here. Your hands were all over me. Now you're barely even looking at me. What? Are you bored with me? Is there another girl? Is it that basketball freak? "

Here's the thing. Everything she said was true. But I can't have some girl running around the school saying shit like I have the hots for another girl. That wasn't it. She didn't get into my head. Nah, the only reason why I keep thinking about her is because I just wanted to fuck her. Yeah that's it.

I just wanted to fuck Taylor Jackson.

So in order to shut the blonde up, I did this.

My hands cupped her cheeks and I kissed her. "Don't ever say that stupid shit again."

She looked like she was still in a daze from the kiss but smiled like a love-stricken idiot. "Okay baby. I l-"